I140 RFE Receipt

RichardB

Registered Users (C)
I sent responce to I140RFE on Oct\'26. My company did not receive any receipt for this. Can you please let me know any body received the receipt for notices sent on or after oct\'26th.

Thanks

No Title

Somebody (I guess it is Suri) on the board mentioned that I140-RFE\'s are generally approved with in one month to 5 weeks. If they are not sending receipts , how they can approve?

XYZ

No Title

For amenment of 140 rfe:
Mailed on 25 th, Rcvd by vsc 28 th and got the receipt notice on 6 th OCT. But the rfe msg didn\'t change in the 485 status. It still says \'RFE was mailed out...\'.
Hope they don\'t treat it like new 140

No Title

RFE Recieved for \'Supplimental Form to I-693\'. Looks like my Doctor missed this in the envelop.

PD-July-98.
RD-09/01/99
ND-09/22/99
FP-07/00
EAC-99-271-5XXXX

IS IT ADVISABLE to send other things like W2+Empl. letter+Tax Returns etc along with this to avoid any additional RFE?

Pls. let me know your thoughts about this.

Thanks

No Title

May not be a good idea to send documentation other than what is requested in this case, since they may start looking at the application in the light of these (new) documents too. Since only the supplemental medical forms are requested, I would just send what has been requested.

No Title

Do you mean Sep 25th, since you mention that you got a receipt on Oct 06? I think the INS has not been issueing receipts for I-140 redo petitions filed during the second half of Oct, 2000. I sent mine in on Oct 20 (the INS received it on Oct 21, sat) and I still have no receipt. The RFE has not been acknowledged by the AVR system either....
If it is Sep, please call them up and make sure they treat it as an amended one and not as a new one, since I know of (atleast) one instance where the INS treated it as a new petition, and that too around the same time-frame as yours.

No Title

Rfe for 140 redo:
recv by INS on oct 28, Received the recipt notice on Nov 6 th.
I have a new eac # for this.

No Title

Amended I-140 mailed on 11th October, received receipt notice on 18th October. Checking the status everyday. Still waiting...

No Title

9/27 Amended I-140 (redo) sent. (No idea when attorney got receipt)
9/29 AR message changed to RE
10/2 Attorney received RE (W2, pay stubs, employer letter of continued employment)
10/19 Attorney sent RE reply to INS.
10/23 AR message updated that RE reply received 10/23
11/3 Second RE.
Called II 11/3 but lady did not provide any info about what the 2nd RFE was for. Total waste of time.
11/8 Attorney responded to 2nd RFE (which was for amended I-140) with the Receipt Notice of the amended I-140.
11/14 AVR message update that RFE reply received on 11/14. Usual message about taking 180 days as preliminary paper work completed etc.
Current Status : Amended I-140 not approved. Waiting.

No Title

Sorry, previous post slightly mangled by spell-check.
9/27 Amended I-140 (redo) sent. (No idea when attorney got receipt)
9/29 AVR message changed to RFE
10/2 Attorney received RFE (W2, pay stubs, employer letter of continued employment)
10/19 Attorney sent RE reply to INS.
10/23 AVR message updated that RE reply received 10/23
11/3 Second RFE.
Called II 11/3 but lady did not provide any info about what the 2nd RFE was for. Total waste of time.
11/8 Attorney responded to 2nd RFE (which was for amended I-140) with the Receipt Notice of the amended I-140.
11/14 AVR message update that RFE reply received on 11/14. Usual message about taking 180 days as preliminary paper work completed etc.
Current Status : Amended I-140 not approved. Waiting.

No Title

I got my receipt for my i140 RFE application.
Rd: 27th Oct
Nd: 31st Oct

Now to wait for approval...

Thanks

No Title

My lawyer sent I-140 REDO along with my RFE on OCT 25 and INS Acknowledged on Oct 27. I called my lawyer to day asked for I-140 Receipt and she said my I-140 REDO is approved already. She said she will mail me the Approval Notice. I am still waiting for I-485 Approval!!!

No Title

Just know I checked my status and it is telling it may take any where between 150-240 days. I don\'t understand this.

xyz123

No Title

Please try to make sure that they are not considering your application as a new one and not as an amended one. It is probably a good idea to call up an IIO and try to make sure that your amended petition has been tied to your I-485. I know of atleast one case where they had treated an amended petition as a new one.

No Title

Thanks Vinod,

I called up and let them know that. They are considering this as a new one. Initially IIO does not want me to talk about this case as I am not beneficiary. Once I told her that this is in responce to my earliear I485 application, she is glad to take the information and promised me (?) that she will convey the same to the corresponding office and tole me that it may take any where between 3-4 weeks.

xyz123