I140 Rfe Nd 10/01/04

Jaggy

Registered Users (C)
I just received the email that there is an rfe, the standard msg that appears. PD is Dec 2002. Am really concerned.Company is very small with 8 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 - RFE On Friday 04/22/2005

UCSIS has mailed a RFE on my I-140 for Additional evidence. I-140 RD 10/17/2003 EB2 Nebraska

2nd EAD/AP Approved 03/2005

Any thoughts on what could be the RFE ? Pretty scray with 140 from Neb Service Center ;)

Looks like PD < 2003 tend to get RFE

nelabor said:
UCSIS has mailed a RFE on my I-140 for Additional evidence. I-140 RD 10/17/2003 EB2 Nebraska

2nd EAD/AP Approved 03/2005

Any thoughts on what could be the RFE ? Pretty scray with 140 from Neb Service Center ;)

What is your PD?.
Looks like most of the people got RFe are those who has PD < 2003.

PD of Labor

The PD for Labor is July 2003 Nebrska. Any idea what these RFE's are for, what details are they asking, Any clues

nelabor said:
The PD for Labor is July 2003 Nebrska. Any idea what these RFE's are for, what details are they asking, Any clues

You will see, wait a week or so your lawyer will get it in the mail. Check with your lawyer in a week. I thought most of the cases got Rfe are those filed < 2003.
Good luck nelabor.

nelabor/ cfiler what was the RFE?

Could you guys please share what was the RFE and what was your response for that? How did you/ your employer attended it and what happened after that?
Thanks,

Did you guys get the RFE from the NSC ?. I have also recd. the email on April 29th that there is a RFE issued on my 140, but neither the Attorney nor Employer gotten it as of today Morning...Is it a concern not receving it, by the 6th business day ?.

RD: 09/22/04, EB2

Jaggy said:
I just received the email that there is an rfe, the standard msg that appears. PD is Dec 2002. Am really concerned.Company is very small with 8 people.

Jaggy, Did you find out what your RFE is? Pls share info.