I140- refiling after denial

Marooti,

I have done through Sheila and she Evaluated my 3 yrs Comp Sc. degree alone Equal to US BS. But they denied it once again.

I called Sheila for an evaluation. Her fee now is $815 :confused: This is because of one success I think.

What do you guys think about her fees? :mad:

expeditegc,
She told me the same amount too. I have send Karthick_kris a PM for the amount he paid her.

marooti,

I paid her $195 including 3 days service i guess. So please talk to her about this fee. Still you never know what will happen with NSC, bcoz my case has been denied after she did my evaluation.

Denial

What was the basis of the denial? Did you attach a copy of the article, http://www.degree.com/articles/three-year-indian-degree.html

I heard of two denials becuase the laywer got another evaluation and the two evauations were not identical. Did you also have an expert opinion letter?

She will help you with the appeal at no charge if she did the original evaluation. More and more are being accepted. The details of the denail are important.

july140 said:
Marooti,

I have done through Sheila and she Evaluated my 3 yrs Comp Sc. degree alone Equal to US BS. But they denied it once again.