I140 Processing Times - VSC

dhiren1

Registered Users (C)
Guys -

My 140 was filed with sub labor (EB2) in the last week of Sept 2005.

If you check the processing times now at the VSC, they are processing the January 08 2006 cases.

So any idea what the deal is here? They are processing cases which were filed about 3 months after mine was filed.

Does it help to call the center through the lawyer or employer?

Thanks

I am in the same boat. I think they have some problem with the Sep,2005 filers. I called them just now and the lady told my employer has to call back!!!
Their processing is so random that one of my friend who filed at the same time, same employer, same country, same category (EB2) got approved more than 4 months ago and she even received her GC. VSC is pathetic!!!

VSC processing date I-140 EA moves

...to 08 Jan 06. unfotunately NIW is still Sept 24 2005.anyone have any idea how/when NIW will move?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same case

Hi ,
I have got the exactly same situation like many of you . Mine is EB2 substitute labor filed concurrently with VSC on 9th Sep 05 . No news at all for I140 approval . My idea is based on what I found out from various posts, they are not picking up the I 140s filed based on labor substitutions and processing only those cases which were filed with original labor . Any supporting views on this .

I submitted my I-140/485 on 1-13-06 and my web status read as follows:

On April 6, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Since than no movement. Others have been approved and time has elapsed by 30 days. Any probable cause?