I140 Previous/Current Pay difference

ek1975

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
I recently got my labor cleared and I have a question, I noticed that on my LC my salary was noted as 60K

I was getting 55K last year much before my LC was filed, but I am on a new job now (since Aug 02) and considering current market conditions and new middlemen for my current job, my salary is 40K

Is this going to hurt my I-140/485 chances? will the INS throw a fit about my reduced salary?

Thanks in advance,
EK

Recently got my labor cleared and I have a question, I noticed that on my LC my salary was noted as 60K
---------- LC is for future job they are supposed to pay you that amount after GC
I was getting 55K last year much before my LC was filed, but I am on a new job now (since Aug 02) and considering current market conditions and new middlemen for my current job, my salary is 40K
------------ you should be getting the salary as mentioned on LCA that was submitted with your H1b papers to BCIS
Is this going to hurt my I-140/485 chances? Will the INS throw a fit about my reduced salary?
------- GC is for future job, they would like to make it sure that your GC sponsor employer can pay you that amount after GC and may ask for his financial documents related to last 2 years or current year

Reply to RFE

Recieved an RFE , and replyed the center with in 6 days .

Should the online status check system say that BCIS has recieved the details ?
Or does it stay same till the rfe period is done ?

And how long in general that RFE cases take time ...?

Please help !!! .

Thanks