I140 Pending

vijayandra

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My name is Vijayandra Singh,my I140 case was sent to Vermont center for processing on 25 March,2003(Receipt date April,04 2003).In INS time line sheet the cases sent by Oct,01 2004 are approved.I am expecting a RFE or some thing because of delay.As i did my graduation from one of IIT in india so i hope degree and experience should not have any problem.
Three time we called INS directly to know the status.But it is becomming sad for me as the case pending duration is increasing.

any help in this regards will be appreciated.

Best Regards()
Vijayandra

vijayandra said:
Hi,

My name is Vijayandra Singh,my I140 case was sent to Vermont center for processing on 25 March,2003(Receipt date April,04 2003).In INS time line sheet the cases sent by Oct,01 2004 are approved.I am expecting a RFE or some thing because of delay.As i did my graduation from one of IIT in india so i hope degree and experience should not have any problem.
Three time we called INS directly to know the status.But it is becomming sad for me as the case pending duration is increasing.

Best Regards()
Vijayandra

Is it concertment...I mean concurrent application 140/485? Have u recvd FP notice? Is it Eb2, eb3? pl provide more details and there are quite a few ppl on this board who may be in the same boat as u are..

vijayandra said:
Hi,

Best Regards()
Vijayandra

It doesn't matter for CIS where you are from or where did you go to school
Do provide the complete details about your case and wait for your no.
If i were you i wouldn't be too sure of anything regarding RFE.

It was concurrent filing

It was a concurrent filing under EB2.My attoreny raised three querry to INS.Now my company is going to be merge with a big company in next month.

No notice ,no communication from INS in this regard.

vijayandra said:
It was a concurrent filing under EB2.My attoreny raised three querry to INS.Now my company is going to be merge with a big company in next month.

No notice ,no communication from INS in this regard.

What are your qualification and experience? Now a days lot of questions asked about qualifications and experiences. It depends upon your labor too.

There are many cases that have been left out for apparently no reason. Mine is a similer case- EB3, filed in May 06, 2003. You can call INS, shoot queries, and pray hard as you can. It is going to get approved following its own random logic.

I am also in same boat. My I140 is applied on 27 March 2003. EB3 category semi concurrent, substitute labor. I485/EAD/AP is applied in 26 Nov 2003. Two days ago my EAD is approved after a query(They asked my datasheets of my passport). Praying god to trigger my I140 approval in couple of days.

I140 EB2 / I485 ND:4/3/2003
EAC03139*****
I140: Status Query on May 04, Reply will get back in30 Days. No reply till today.

Don't Worry, Be happy

I am in the same situation,
EB2, concurrent, applied in Vermont
I 140, 485 , ND May 20 2003
EAD and AP approved on July 6 2003
2 nd EAD approved on May 20 2004
FP was done on March 18 2004
Enquiry on May 10 2004

so far nothing has happened, job scene is getting worse, working for a big consulting company, re-org is happenning and not in a project, precarious situation. I am on my seventh year H1.

Just swallowing these facts and being optimistic

Me, too

I-140 ND 04/03/2003 EB2
Inquiry on Apr. 20 2003, nothing happened. our files may be sent to same group.

Call service center.

I found following on the Processing date site-
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

“If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading "Processing case with receipt date of" and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Service center at 1800-375-5283.”

Has any one tried it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...eCenter=Vermont

“If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading "Processing case with receipt date of" and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Service center at 1800-375-5283.”

Has any one tried it?

I tried it. They don't tell / discuss anything about I140 case . Company or it's representive can only initiate query.

april2003 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...eCenter=Vermont

Has any one tried it?

I tried it. They don't tell / discuss anything about I140 case . Company or it's representive can only initiate query.

(If your company is good – chance 1%) You can ask your company to check.
(If they do not care but have provided you the I140 receipt # - Chance 19%), I read it somewhere in this forum and liked the idea, that you call center and pretend to be from HR of the company.
(If company is real Desi company and you do not have I140 #) – keep on getting exploited.

commander said:
(If your company is good – chance 1%) You can ask your company to check.
(If they do not care but have provided you the I140 receipt # - Chance 19%), I read it somewhere in this forum and liked the idea, that you call center and pretend to be from HR of the company.
(If company is real Desi company and you do not have I140 #) – keep on getting exploited.

Attorney did start query by calling them and also send them letter. They told my attorney that they are starting query and let us know in 30 days ( Their standard answer). I have not heard anything so far. I am going to ask attorney to call them again in few weeks.

I140 and I485 Approved

Thanks for your support during tough time.I received my I140 and I485 approval and final green card.

Vijayandra Singh