I140 not reached NVC

vgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
  My Info
EB2/VSC/AD=March 14 2002/PD=APRIL 06 2001.

My application has yet not reached NVC and I am getting tensed up. IS there anyone near my date of approval whose application has not reached NVC. Whenever I talk to NVC they tell me that u have to wait for 90 days. I am really getting tensed up now as its almost a month for my I140 approval. Lets start this new thread so that we could share the info and take appropriate steps

Thanks

Don\'t Worry VGC...

...My I-140 AD (EB2 VSC) is 02/12/02, and just this week (April 10) my attorney\'s office received a letter from NVC inidicating that my approved I-140 had finally been received by them (took 8 weeks from AD to the time attorney got the letter). Letter says that Packet 3 will arrive in 1-3 weeks. If you still haven\'t heard from NVC after 8 weeks, you or your attorney may call them.

Same case, not received NVC, 140 approved on Feb 25

Here is my info: I-140 approved from NSC on Feb 25. (Originally submitted in Texas in August). It has not reached NVC. Called NSC, but they are unwilling to talk, said lawyer has to call NSC. Called lawyer, he said be patient - it will take time. Called NVC, asked to wait for 90 days.

I am in the same boat too!

My I140 was approved on 02/13/02. Approval notice has not reached NVC yet.

call INS

My case (EB1, CSC) was approved on March 11.
My employer called INS on April 10.
The IIO said: It has not been sent!!!
They promised to put a request and send it within
3 business days.
Don\'t have any idea what are those guys doing, but
if you don\'t call you may wait for a long time.

same situation....Question for Roman..???

My case EB2 I-140 AD 03/11/02 @ TSC...case hasn\'t yet reached NVC..will it help if we individually call up the respective INS centers or our employers should call?

could someone clarify?

Thanks

how to call

The INS doesn\'t like to talk to individuals.
Only to your employer or lawyer.
If your lawyer or employer don\'t like to call (takes a while to get a free signal), I would suggest to call them personally and just say that you are calling from the HR department. It works...

urgent..!!!..pls. clarify

Hi
just called up NVC to check status and got the message that --""an information sheet concerning "adjustment of staus" has been mailed to me and I should complete this "form-letter" and return to NVC.""
Does this mean that my case is now "adjusted" as against CP (what I had opted at the time of I-140)...do NON-CP cases go to NVC at all??? do CP cases get a similar message???..I\'d really appreciate if someone could give me the clarification on this.

Thanks a lot!!

No Title

Khalas.. Whats your 140 RD at TSC ? Someone mentioned that if your 140 RD is before Oct 2001, they send out that reconfirmation letter. Its still relatively new developments so we need to keep ourselves posted.

No Title

You are right Roman. I had talked to my lawyer that can u please call INS and inquire about my case. The lawyer said that its a big jungle at NVC, so it takes time to reach and so have patience. Loosing patience I myself called INS and the guy was very rude and said that u have to wait 90 days before calling us. These people leave us of nowhere.

Sometimes it takes longer

Don\'t worry, sometimes it takes a very long time to transfer the file from INS field offices to NVC. In my case last year (AD April 26, 2001 - NSC Center), it took more than two months for NVC to receive my information. I know someone for whom it took exactly three months in the same time frame. I know it\'s painful to wait that long, but there is nothing you can do about it. Eventually, it will reach.

No Title

I just called NVC, but they still haven\'t received my case.
Then I called INS and the lady was very sweet this time. But she said that she cannot disclose any information to me. Only to the company or to the lawyer. So I have asked my company to follow up with this.

vgc, say the next time that you are from the HR department

When you call INS the next time, just say that you are from the HR department and would like to know about one of your workers. Than ask about your case. It works all the time.

No Title

Thanks Roman. I also felt like giving it a try but then was little scared.

NVC recieved my 140 approval finally!

I just called NVC this morning. They have received my 140 approval notice (Approved on 02/13/2002). The lady I spoke to wouldn\'t give me the exact RD. She just said some time in April. I\'ll update cptracker as soon an my attorney sends me a copy of the Receipt notice at NVC.

I140 from 1/16 not reached, going for AC

It\'s been 90 days, my attorney has faxed a copy of the I140 approval to the NVC. The CSC insists that they sent the approval over on 1/16, the NVC knows nothing about it. This is making me anxious. I have decided to try going for AC140 simultaneously.

No Title

My HR department spoke to lady in INS and she said that they have mailed my P3 to NVC. She said that she cannot disclose the dates. We have to follow with NVC for further procedure now.
I really don\'t know where to follow now.

File transfer time from CSC to NVC

My I-824 file to transfer my case to Consular Processing was approved on 29 January 2002 by the CSC. I called NVC yesterday and they still have not received the I-140 file from California. It has been around 80 days and I would like to know how much time CSC is taking to transfer files to NVC.
Thanks.

I140 approved in March

Hi guys,
My I140 approved on March 21 (EB2/VSC). After reading all the msgs, I think I got to wait for another month to reach my case to NVC.. what is the best way to get in touch with NVC, thru attorny or call them urself .....