I140 NIW VSC Approved

sept05

Registered Users (C)
I received the I140 NIW approval notice from VSC
RD Sept 27 2005
ND Oct 11 2005
AD Apr 28 2005

Now I have to wait for the I485 to become current (Retro country)

Phd with 5 year experience working university, still working- Research Associate. 6 papers published with impact factor 10 or more. Zero citation as were published recently and also planning on applying for patents. Award no major did not mention any. Key to it all hired really good Attorney (note university offered to apply, but did not take their help). Got some good recommendation letters who are expertise in the field including director of army research(federal). Submitted only 5 recommendation letters (had more letter but choose not to submitt at this point)-None of them i worked with direclty or indirectly, they were people genuinely interested in my published work or people who have offered work. 1 recommendation letter from my current employer/ place i work. need anything else let me know

congrats!

sept 05. congrats man! I am happy for you. I wanted to ask you a few questions though. the six papers how many were you first author in?
Also did you apply NIW or EB1-OR?

Thanks man way to go...i am your retro brother! rr_green

All are first authors, I have a tons of papers with second authorship hence did not mention them lawyer said was not necessary I applied in NIW (because work i am doing is a major concern in US as of date)did not think I would qualify for OR and my lawyer confirmed the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
rr_green

Sept05,

Thanks for the update dude. Please let me know how many second author--and total papers you have. Is very informative to know this information..
At least you had mentioned these papers in your resume or not?

I think at least you should have mentioned in the resume. Also am not sure how good an idea is it to not send any papers where your name occurs. Everything just adds you proving your case man.

Take care...rr_green