I140&I485 LUD keep changing!?

skp19722003

Registered Users (C)
Guys, In this month my 485 LUD changed one time and my 140 LUD changed 4 times. I knew that dosen't mean anything. But why? I saw today at INS site. 140 LUD showed today's date. Thanks.

Is your priority date current? Often when the LUD changes several times in a row, it means that your application is being worked on and that you will receive an approal (or maybe an RFE) soon. Good luck!

Yes this happened to me as well

I-140 LUD changed on 2/16/05, 02/22/05 and 02/23/05. However No change on I-485.

I-140/I-485 - RD 09/10/2004 ND 09/16/2004
EAD RD 09/10/2004 AD 11/22/2004

cfiler said:
Is your priority date current? Often when the LUD changes several times in a row, it means that your application is being worked on and that you will receive an approal (or maybe an RFE) soon. Good luck!

It's not true. It may be true that your case been touched, but may not only for approval or RFE, I think it could have a million possibilities with NSC in particular.

See my signature.

come2papagc said:
It's not true. It may be true that your case been touched, but may not only for approval or RFE, I think it could have a million possibilities with NSC in particular.

That's why I said "often" and not "always". I have seen plenty of cases here and other sites that show approvals or RFEs after the LUD changes several days in a row. Other people get approved without a single LUD.

My LUDs changed a couple of times in consecutive dates, that meant nothing. But several LUDs in a row means that something is being done to your file, and with a little luck, something good will come your way.

Same issue here...

I-140 - RFE - Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a RFE on my I-140. RFE was related to company name change. My attorney has replied to the RFE. RFE was received by NSC on 02/17/05..

After that several times my I-140 LUD changed...I-485 ONCE GOT UPDATED...

Any Clue ???

Thanks
I-140,I-485 ND 12/19/2003,EB3
I-140 RFE -02/11/2005
I-140 RCVD BY NSC -02/17/2005 (lud changed four times)
Labor PD- June-2002

same thing even in my case.

I have submitted the ar-11 address change on feb 24 and since then LUD on my 140 485 ead and ap and my wifes 485 have changed twice on 25 and 28 i.e.., today.. my wifes ead and ap is approved i got rfe on my ead and ap and i have answered that on the 18th of this month.

does this mean anything to any one... i will update this thread as soon as i see anything happenning on the status.

Rfe?

jackmike said:
I have submitted the ar-11 address change on feb 24 and since then LUD on my 140 485 ead and ap and my wifes 485 have changed twice on 25 and 28 i.e.., today.. my wifes ead and ap is approved i got rfe on my ead and ap and i have answered that on the 18th of this month.

does this mean anything to any one... i will update this thread as soon as i see anything happenning on the status.

Could you tell about the RFE that you got for EAD and AP?
I am also in the same boat, Submitted Address change AR-11 and its been 2 months my EAD/AP not approved.

Thanks
GC007

My EAD got approved yesterday.. I saw the magic mail...

One morething to see is that my LUD on EAD changed again today

also the LUD on AP changed.

jackmike said:
My EAD got approved yesterday.. I saw the magic mail...

One morething to see is that my LUD on EAD changed again today

also the LUD on AP changed.
Hey Jack,
Please post your details. RD,ND and other details. You AP on the way. My ead got approved yesterday and LUD changing last 3 days on AP. So expecting approval today.
Thanks
KK

hi kk & all

does anyone know whether we receive any approval notice on AP??

I received ead card 2 days ago in mail and I haven't got any approval notice though.......in mail.

I received approval email of AP ..... do I get anything about approval notice mail through post??

Thanks!!

My AP is also approved yesterday .. no more changes in LUD after 3/02

MY Details are

140/485 concurrent ND for all my applciations is dec 17 2004.

Pd mar 2002