I140/I485 Dec 2004 case approved

nun2003

Dear ALL

This is my first email in the forum. But I have been seeing this for some time. Just to let you know, my and my wife I-140/485 approved on March 11th.
Case was filed on Dec 8th 2004.
EB2, state labour filed in April 2002.
Federal in Feb 2003
Small size co but profitable in Los Angeles area.
Iam sure the cases are moving at high speed. Best of all to everyone

nun2003,

Congratulations..
Was your application filed at CSC?
Did you get EAD / AP ?

Any LUD's prior to approval?

Thanks,
Aashaavaadi

nun2003 said:
Dear ALL

This is my first email in the forum. But I have been seeing this for some time. Just to let you know, my and my wife I-140/485 approved on March 11th.
Federal in Feb 2003

Nun2003,

Congrats.. It is really fast(just 3 months), Since you are in EB2 category I believe your application was processed under pilot program of CSC. Correct if I am wrong.

But anyways congrats again.. enjoy your freedom!

cheers
-DS2004

nun2003 said:
Dear ALL

Federal in Feb 2003

Congrats nun2003.
Would you mind to give some information like what field you are working,etc.,
You are very lucky to get so fast you GC in just 3 months after filing I-140 and I-485 in december. I hope you filed in CSC. :eek:

Hello again,
The case was filed in Laguna Nigel, CA, I believe it is CSC. I am not aware of any Pilot program running, but whatever it was, I am HAPPY.
I am working as Industrial Marketing Engg in a chemical company. My application recd in CSC on Dec 9th, 2004. I recd the confirmation letter dated Dec 13th from CSC.
FP done around 12th Jan 2005. My wife FP status on 485 was updated after a week of FP. Mine never got updated. All teh time said- results awaited. This was making me worried little bit.
I forgot to apply for AP with the I-140/485.
EAD for both recd around Feb 14th 2005. NO RFE or LUD's on my 140 or 485.
I then recd a email from Attorney on March 14th that 140/485 both approved and notice mailed on March 11th that I recd both today in post.
Infact, I checked on 11th March and there was no news about these.
Since I had no idea of the approval coming to me, my lawyer applied for AP on March 11th and the application was recd by CSC on March 14th. I dont need that anyway and I dont care for the filing fee that went with AP application, that ultimately will be declined.
I believe my next step is Passport Stamping, that I will be scheduling in the Santa Ana service centre.

rgds,

Nun2003

Wow that was fast. You are a very lucky person. Hope to see more approvals that quick. Congratulations and good luck to your further endeavor.

Congratulation!!!!!!

Wow, this is fast...I am EB3 and my RD for I-140/I-485 is OCT-2004 and I am still waiting. They transfered my I-485 to LA OFFICE for interview and I am still waiting for I-140, no news yet...

The best of luck to you and your family!!!

Dec 2004 cases approved

nun2003 said:
Dear ALL

Federal in Feb 2003

Man, you should celebrate. This is real good.
Enjoy your freedom.