I140/I485 approved.

Bangali01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
My I140 and I485 cases have been approved. I just wanted to share this news with all of you. I have been reading the posts in these pages for the last year to get a feeling of how everything is going. I benefitted a lot (also got scared a lot too sometime) by reading others' experiences.
Keep up the spirit. Good luck to you all.

TSC EB1-OR concurrent I140/I485
ND 03/31/03; FP 06/25/03; AD 10/01/04;
No RFE; No EAD; No contact with Congressman or anyone.

Congratulations

You mentioned that you did FP on 6/25/2003. It supposed to expire on 9/25/2004. Am I missing some thing here.

I am asking this because my FP got expried last month and I am waiting for my second FP

Thank you

FP expiration

That's a good question but I have no answer to that. We can speculate anything we want.
By the way, 06/25/03 was the date the fingerprints were done at an ASC. I had a message on USCIS web dated 07/10/03 that the results of my fingerprint review were recieved. I also learned in some other thread that "record check" and "name check" are different. I really don't know what all these means and from what date USCIS counts the FP expiration.

Bangali01 said:
Hi Guys,
My I140 and I485 cases have been approved. I just wanted to share this news with all of you. I have been reading the posts in these pages for the last year to get a feeling of how everything is going. I benefitted a lot (also got scared a lot too sometime) by reading others' experiences.
Keep up the spirit. Good luck to you all.

TSC EB1-OR concurrent I140/I485
ND 03/31/03; FP 06/25/03; AD 10/01/04;
No RFE; No EAD; No contact with Congressman or anyone.

Congratulations!! Have your stamping scheduled rightaway using Infopass , don't wait until you get the printed notice in your hand. Approval notices came to me in four days. Enjoy the freedom!!

Stamping

PoorMan said:
Congratulations!! Have your stamping scheduled rightaway using Infopass , don't wait until you get the printed notice in your hand. Approval notices came to me in four days. Enjoy the freedom!!

Thanks. Can you (or anyone else) tell me what papers do I need for stamping? Do I need any pictures? Your response will be appreciated.

Bangali01 said:
Thanks. Can you (or anyone else) tell me what papers do I need for stamping? Do I need any pictures? Your response will be appreciated.

In my case, USCIS asked for:

At the gate:

1) Info pass appointment printout
2) Photo ID

At the appointment counter:

2) Photo ID
3) I-485 approval notice (just to see)

At the processing window:

1) Ticket you got from appointment counter
2) Passport
3) A photo ID (drivers license)
4) I-485 Approval notice (I took the original just in case but they accepted the coutesy copy)
5) Old EAD cards (expired, unexpired)
6) Old paroles (expired, unexpired)
7) I-94 departure record
8) Two pictures in new passport style even though the notice says the previous style

Beyond that, they reverified my parents names, mailing address etc.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have to Follow the Last Updated Date..

My RD is Oct 23 '03 for 140 and 485

After finishing FP in Dec 16 2003 the dates are changed in the USCIS site where enroll our SRC numbers...

Do they go by RD or ND dates ....'

I see lot of OCTOBER cases approved in Immigrationwatch.com.

Please Reply !!!...

Deepa..

Not clear...

bhadradee,

Its not clear what ur. question is. If you are asking what date you should go by - RD/ND or the LUD, I would say go by Rd/ND and currently TSC has reported the working date as August 7' 04, you have to wait till they reach october or you may get lucky before that as many people here are getting.

will_get_there

Thanks for the detailed info about stamping. By the way, how long it takes now to get the actual card? Any ideas?

PoorMan said:
In my case, USCIS asked for:
At the gate:
2) Photo ID
At the appointment counter:
2) Photo ID
3) I-485 approval notice (just to see)
At the processing window:
1) Ticket you got from appointment counter
2) Passport
3) A photo ID (drivers license)
4) I-485 Approval notice (I took the original just in case but they accepted the coutesy copy)
5) Old EAD cards (expired, unexpired)
6) Old paroles (expired, unexpired)
7) I-94 departure record
8) Two pictures in new passport style even though the notice says the previous style

Beyond that, they reverified my parents names, mailing address etc.

Good luck

Infopass appointment.

PoorMan said:

Do I need to have separate infopass appointments for me and my wife? Please reply.