I140 Filed- VSC- May 2002 -RFE Mar'03

murphy_h1

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

My case :
EB3- I140 RD 5/28/02 -Substitution
RFE 3/6
Recd a RFE towards Experience as for the substituted case period.
Replied Early April,not heard any so far!

Has any one around here, recd any approvals for such cases, and also what is the approx time frame for the RFE approvals?

Onmy case on the web, they say 90-300 days!!

Murphy

I-140 RFE processing times.

I too am waiting for approval of RFE but have passed the 150-180 day period (time taken for processing my case as mentioned on the web site) also the lawyer has no clue. i am plaaning to talk to one of the well known lawyer groups to try and see if they can get any info. so in your case not to discourage you but if the site says 90 - 300 days call up your lawyer literally every day from 91st day or try getting info from renowned laywers (rajiv khanna, murthy etc...). all the processing times in all the categories have passed in my case also surprising is that my spouse who is on dependent visa has EAD / ADV parole and fingerprinting approved.

I got an RFE too first week of April and replied immediately... now waiting for approval! I was hoping that once RFE is answered my case should be clear in a week or so... doesn't seem to be the case, considering your experiences. :-(

octa viva

Hi

each case is different maybe u are lucky and hope & wish that you get your approval soon. But the fact of the matter still remains that as soon as you see the online message that a response to the rfe was received by INS and this kind of case takes blah blah days to process start calling up your lawyer everyday maybe even conference with an INS officer with your lawyer present and try to get a concrete reply. also try filing your I-485 if you have NOT opted for CP as in the worst case screnario you can obtain an iEAD (interim EAD) if you don't get the real one from INS within 90 days of filing your I-765. In any case consult your lawyer and be in constant touch with them.

i am in the same boat with u guys

Hi

My ND is may 2nd.
I got a RFE and INS received the response to RFE from my lawyer on oct 7th, since then waiting waiting and waiting....

Hello inshope
I have not filed concurrently.
For some reason, my lawyer is not very comfortable doing it
Not sure why!!

I enquired initially prior to RFE and after/while responding to RFE, but NO!

Murphy

Please reply!!

People in this thread and others with RFE,

I am in the same boat, just got RFE. dont know what it is about. Could you all please update your status and experience.

How did you all cope up with the pressure

Thank you

My info,

ND Aug 14 2002
RFE : May 12 2003

EB2
CP

Have no clue about the RFE, my guess is that it is regarding work experience. The job posting mentioned MBA or BS with 5 yrs experience. I have 2 masters and have 4 yrs full time experience and 1.2 yrs of on campus experience. been working with the current company for over 2 years. But that experience is not counted.

Last monday my lawyer talked to INS and he was told that my case should have been expedited by now, the IIO said he will have someone work on my case right away(now dont know what right away means for INS).

But I think hopefully by end of this month I should have the good news.

What is your RD and ND? Can you share with us so that we can just call them in the right time.

Originally posted by roughy
Last monday my lawyer talked to INS and he was told that my case should have been expedited by now, the IIO said he will have someone work on my case right away(now dont know what right away means for INS).

But I think hopefully by end of this month I should have the good news.

140 RFE

Hi murphy
I have RFE on my 140 application with the same substitute labor experience during that period. Replied end of Apr,03 and BCIS received after 3 days and wating for 140 and EAD approval .Dont know how long we have to wait.

140 ND 10/23/2002
140 RFE 04/15/2003
140 AD????
485 (765/AP/EAD) ND 02/10/2003
FP Done 03/03/2003

Is any one in the same situation???