I140 Filed after March 2nd 2006

murthybulusu

Hi
Anybody filed I140 after March2nd 2006 and got approved, Please email me or post it.
I filed on March2nd, i got Receipt number, but not yet approved.
Thanks
Murthy

eb-2 i-140 got approved today

filed on march 6, 2006. received on march 8th. 1 REF issued on may 6, replied on may 22. just received the confirmation email and verified the same online. now, if only i could submit i-485...

p

What was the RFE for and and where did you file? Now its NSC that handles all. Anyone else filed lately?

Do we need education evalution for I140?

Hi,
My company applied for my I140 through one of the lawfirm, But they didnt ask me for Education evaluation copy, I have the B.Tech Computers from one of the university in india, I got the education evaluation copy when i applied for my 1st H1B , unfortunatly my 1st employer didnt gave me the copy of that. So i applied for education evalution recently and waiting for that Copy, Do we need to include the education evaluation copy when filing for I140?? if so can i send my education evaluation copy once i received from the agent..
Please help me if anybody have idea abt this issue.

Regards
Satya

I applied I-140 on March(i dont have the date) but rcpt date is March 30 and not yet approved. Just waiting. I applied under EB2 category.

murthybulusu said:
Hi
Anybody filed I140 after March2nd 2006 and got approved, Please email me or post it.
Thanks
Murthy

My receipt is from April 5th. EB2. Nothing yet either. I wonder if the guys in Nebraska are on summer vacation.....

murthybulusu said:
Hi
Thanks
Murthy

Me , I filed on April 11, got an RFE in May(don't remember the date) responded immediately and got approved June 30th :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 filed after march 2 2006

When i cheked NSC the processing date is still Jan 16 2006!!
But ur's was filed in april and got it approved too, so do u think that the processing dates shown in murthy's website are not updated?

thanks,
Rinky

I filed the first week in April. check my signature for further info
ETA case #P-0xxxxx-xxxxx

TSC

Notice date - 4/11/2006
SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx
RFE - 5/1/2006
I140 Approval - 6/30/2006 [/I] [/U] [/SIZE] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

I140 approved

I 140 submitted second week of June, received approval already

EB3 category, PD November 2002, in Indiana. Labor cert took three and a half years and I140 take three and a half weeks.

Not sure of case number but the speed I think suggests Texas center took care of it.

Just have to wait for priority date to come current now.

lynne said:
I 140 submitted second week of June, received approval already

EB3 category, PD November 2002, in Indiana. Labor cert took three and a half years and I140 take three and a half weeks.

Not sure of case number but the speed I think suggests Texas center took care of it.

Just have to wait for priority date to come current now.

Which Processing Center you applied to Texas or Nebraska?

Thanks

O

orissa said:
Which Processing Center you applied to Texas or Nebraska?

Thanks

O

It was sent to Nebraska as I live in Indiana. I am not sure where it ended up as my employer never sent me a case number to track it as the approval got here so quickly. From other postings I am assuming it got sent to Texas. Once I see the approval notice I will let you know for sure.

Earlier it was Feb 28th 2006!! not they moved back??? is that a mistake or a possibility??

rinky said:
When i cheked NSC the processing date is still Jan 16 2006!!
But ur's was filed in april and got it approved too, so do u think that the processing dates shown in murthy's website are not updated?

thanks,
Rinky

I filed the first week in April. check my signature for further info
ETA case #P-0xxxxx-xxxxx

TSC

Notice date - 4/11/2006
SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxx
RFE - 5/1/2006
I140 Approval - 6/30/2006 [/I] [/U] [/SIZE] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

The processing time is off. My coworker application date was May 30th. He got his i-140 approved on July 3rd. EB2 and filed both 140 and 485. Application was sent to Nebraska but serviced by SRC.

All,
My friend applied I 140 in March 3nd week (NSC,EB2) and got approved in May 3rd week, roughly 60 days... so you if you guys are lucky anything is possible.

My 6 year quota is coming to an end on mid of July and I was hoping for my I-140 approval but that did not happen. I am working on request to extend my period based on the vacation taken during my 6year period so that I would get more days to wait for I-140 approval and apply for 3 years H1 extension rather than 1 year. What do you guys say?

kiku1975 said:
All,
My friend applied I 140 in March 3nd week (NSC,EB2) and got approved in May 3rd week, roughly 60 days... so you if you guys are lucky anything is possible.

I-140 tracker

I-140 Filed on 31st March 2006 in NSC
Receipt dated 31st March 2006
Still waiting for the approval...