I140 file with a copy of Labor

srsjith

Registered Users (C)
I filed my 140 with a copy of the labor on Oct 3, 2005. So far the case is not approved and what I found is that they requested DOL for the original. Anybody is in the same boat as I am. Also anybody know how long does it take for the DOL to respond back?

In the same boat as you

I am in the same boat. Don't know if DOL has responded with the USCIS request for duplicate labor. I Filed in DEC 2005.

When did USCIS requested DOL for duplicate labor.?

srsjith said:
I filed my 140 with a copy of the labor on Oct 3, 2005. So far the case is not approved and what I found is that they requested DOL for the original. Anybody is in the same boat as I am. Also anybody know how long does it take for the DOL to respond back?

No idea when USCIS contcated DOL. When my attorney contacted them they told that they are waiting for the response from DOL and since then my application was not touched.

For my case USCIS has reuqested duplicate labor since March. My application was moved to Nebraska in late september. After than no LUD changes. Don't know if DOL has responded or not.

srsjith said:
No idea when USCIS contcated DOL. When my attorney contacted them they told that they are waiting for the response from DOL and since then my application was not touched.

I-140 pending since Jun'05

srsjith, GCScare any updates on your case. I think i am in the same boat as you two. My I-140 was filed in Jun'05 on a substitute labor. After the RD no LUDs on my case. When employer's para-legal raised a status request with USCIS, the response was "USCIS was waiting on information from some other department". They didn't specifically say what information and from which department. But i believe it might be held up for the same reason as yours.

Good luck to you both, hope this new year will bring good news to all of us.

I-140 Pending from Aug'05

Hi,
I am also in the same boat,

my I-140,485(Through Sub-Labor) was filed in Sept'05, from that time i don't find any LUD on my 140, but there was one LUD on my I-484 once after my finger print, i checked with local INS, they didn't tell any about I-140 , but they told my Name check is not yet cleared.
i got EAD & AP (Even Renewal also), but no single LUD on My I-140,

I don't Know what is Happening..

At last my 140 got approved after 23 months after congressional intervention.
regards,srsjith

Hi srsjith

Hi srsjith, Congrats on your I-140

I am in the same boat as others.

My company filed I-140 in Sept 2006. USCIS came back with a query saying my labor did not have signatures although it was approved. We signed and sent the papers back. USCIS sent me latter beginning of Jan saying my petition is abandoned because they did not receive a response from us. We replied back asking them to look for their records and search for it. They seem to have lost my original labor.

Lawyer put in a request for duplicate labor and put a motion to re-open the initial application. Also filed a fresh I-140. Its been abt 7 months and status we received your response and processing will begin soon.

The above msg hasn't changed since.

Can you please guide me on how exactly you went about congretional action?

Thanks,
AG