I140 Efiling (NIW or Eb1)

honkman said:
Don't know, I would highly recommend to ask a lawyer since this might become the critical issue of your GC process.

thankx honkman

guys, i spoke to my lawyer, and he told me that u have to wait for RFE to submit LOR.

Last edited by a moderator:
poker_031197 said:
ah8064: pls consult expert immigration lawyer, i don't know specifics of ur case, for my case i don't have any LOR.

EbandNIW: 7 business days applicable to efile i140, and i will make sure that TSC get all my initial supporting document before 7th business day

Poker,

Thanks for your replies and insights so far. I efiled my I-140 on 9/26/05 and filed I-485/765/131 on 9/27/05 on the basis of 140 confirmation. Submitting documents with 7 business days which will be Oct 1st. Do you need to schedule an appointment for verifying the efiled petition. I am trying to schedule an appointment but without success so far.

Thx

EBandNIW said:
Poker,

Thanks for your replies and insights so far. I efiled my I-140 on 9/26/05 and filed I-485/765/131 on 9/27/05 on the basis of 140 confirmation. Submitting documents with 7 business days which will be Oct 1st. Do you need to schedule an appointment for verifying the efiled petition. I am trying to schedule an appointment but without success so far.

Thx

I found the 7 business days rule at the INS website. See following:

Initial Evidence and Supporting Documentation Required:
See Instructions for paper Form I-140.

If you are required to obtain a labor certification from the Department of Labor, do so prior to E-Filing Form I-140. The original Labor Certification signed by the filer and certified by the Department of Labor must be submitted with supporting documentation to the Service Center that has jurisdiction over your case. See your Confirmation Receipt notice for the Service Center's mailing address. The required initial evidence must be received by the Service Center within seven business days of E-Filing the Form. If you do not submit the required initial evidence in the requisite time period, you will not establish a basis for eligibility, and we may deny your petition or application.

Last edited by a moderator: