I140 EB2 pending since May18' 2002...

reddy12,
Does not matter.......!!.

You got to wait patiently atleast until your I-485 ND. What did you do all that time without applying for 485 ?. If you did your 485 in August, you might have got your I-140 by now :D

Your posts only complaint about your I-140 and only query you got for forum members is about if the approved case is EB2 or EB3 ?. Every one understands your frustation. But you got to learn how VSC is proceeding, even if you don't like it.

Don't be too depressed. You will get when we reach Oct '02. Right now VSC is doing 9/18/02 :mad:

Originally posted by reddy12
I got my EAD's and AP's but I-140 is ?????
God knows what's happening in VSC.
People r getting 140 with in 3, 6 ,8 and 10 months..
:confused: :confused:

still waiting for I-140 approval

Hi Guys,
My case is similiar also.

I-140 filed on May 05th 2002 (EB2).. still waiting
485 RD is Sept 24th 2002.

Please keep updated.

Don't agree...

...with the I-485 theory, 'coz I did not apply for I485 with I-140 in July'02. Mine is still pending ... do any one have any clue...

cheers

It all depends on luck!

If you call BCIS now and talk to them they will tell , we can open a query, only if you are the petitioner blah! blah! I argued with the rep and spoke to her supervisor. He too said the same thing and after sometime, he read something from his screen and told 'it takes 15 months to process EB2 cases'. If I call next month, they will tell it will take 18 months to process...

So, there is no use in banking on any theory. They process randomly and it all depends on your Luck! I know cases that were approved within 60 days.. Where is 15 month time-frame and where is 60 day time-frame. Don't rely too much on any theory - it will increase your disappointment....

Waiting since June 2002! (485 ND is 09/26)

With BCIS no theory nothing. All they approve is random. Snowbell what is status of your EAD?

I was worried because my EB2 I140 was pending for more than 15 months.
What I believed happened was that I had applied for my EAD/AP renewal during the end of June. So, they might have dug up my I140 to approve my EAD and hence noticed that I140 is pending for a long time.
Just a guess...I think that is a real possibility as my EAD/AP renewal and I140 approvals came with a couple of days of each other.

EAD Pending

Thanks for remembering me Tammy!
I filed EAD as per your advice, well in advance on June21, online. I got the receipt the same week. But the approval is pending.
Hoping of the best! Rajesh, you're the next in the approval line man! Cheer up!