I140 EB1-2 (OR) Approved at TSC

thdai

Registered Users (C)
Just checked the BCIS website, and found my I140 EB1-2 (OR) has just been approved!

Concurrent filing (I140, I485, I131, I765)

TSC
RD: 08/05/2003
FP: 10/04/2003
AD: 12/02/2003 (I140, I765)

See you guys in I485

Congrats!

Congratulations on your approval!

Texas is really fast with I140s - but slow with I485 .... if compared to Vermont center.
Good luck!

Vermont CS:
I140 - EB1B - OR
RD: 03-19-03
ND: 04-02-03

Congratulation on your approval!!

Meanwhile I have been waiting for a very long time for my EB-1 OR case..nothing happens so far.
RD 9/11/2002
ND 9/12/2002

Qualifications:
1. +3 years research and teaching experiences
2. CoAuthor of 2 DOE winning research proposals with contract for $1.5 millions.
3. Editor/Review Committee of society journal.
4. Appointed to be a Review chairman
5. 3 journal, 6 published papers and 7 citation
6. 7 recommendation letters

I have called the national customer services center after 13 months, then we sent inquiry letter to Texas Center...nothing happens. International services of the university suggested me to wait for 18 months... do I need to wait that long? or what should I do now? your advice is greatly appreciated...
FYI..this is my second application in the same case. the first application (8/2001) was denied since I didnt reply the RFE letter, which I have never received.

Thanks.

From the approvals posted, the processing of the petitions appears to be random. It also suggests that there is a last in-first out approach. Perhaps, TSC and VSC are so backlogged, they simply process new petitions rather than put them in the queue.

Since the correspondence through the university, the International service office (ISO) wrote the letter attached to my case explaining that the ISO have never received an RFE letter from BCIS.
My current I-140 basically included the same material and addressed all the RFE questions, which BCIS requested. The current filing is only I-140. The ISO asked me to file cocurrently, but I refused to do that since I thought it would take more time to prepare I-485....

Can I file I-140EA at VSC and TSC at same time?

I am wondering if I can filed I-140 EB1(EA) at both VSC and TSC at same time. I can use multiple addresses to comply with the address requirement.
Your help is very much appreciated!