I140 Done, I485 Pending (I-140/485 Applied In December 2004)

justanxious,
your PD is okay, dont worry. its all luck.
from last 2 years, I am watching this forum. I have seen processing is random and CA service center is lot in random compared to others. watch immigrationportal.com and see how CA doing in I-485 compared to others.

good luck

rb180
I-485 Pending DEC.04
PD July 2001

gc-reqd said:
gc_nh,

What is the number you called the service senter. My 485 was filed on Nov 2 2004 and still no update except that it says the finger printing results have been received and resumed processing. This was updated in Dec 2004. After that I see nothing.

I called 949-389-3007.
Let us know what update you would get from them.
The no. is busy most of the time. You got to try few times to get through.

gn_nh

I called this number you provided and the lady said that number is for attorneies only and then she gave out this 18003755283 number which everybody knew already. I didn't try that 1800 number 'cuz I knew that number doesn't lead us anywhere. :confused:

EB3 numbers unavailable in July 2005 bulletin

Guys

Check out the July 2005 visa bulletin.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2539.html

It states that EB3 numbers are unavailable for the remainder of this year. The numbers would reopen in October 05. The effect this has on priority dates for EB3 is not clear. I guess if our cases get approved by the end of June, we would be very lucky. If not another endless wait :(

I-140/485 EB3 Substitute labor
RD 12/27/04. ND 01/05/05
140 AD 05/19/05

pls help

I have recvd following LUD on my I-485 just now. It is so confusing, what does this LUD mean ? Does anybody seen such LUD ? Does it mean RFE has been issued or case have been approved ?

"On June 13, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

ram_gc said:
I have recvd following LUD on my I-485 just now. It is so confusing, what does this LUD mean ? Does anybody seen such LUD ? Does it mean RFE has been issued or case have been approved ?

"On June 13, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
It means that your case has been approved. You will soon get your card or 485 approval notice. Congrats !!

kuoweiwang said:
gn_nh

I called this number you provided and the lady said that number is for attorneies only and then she gave out this 18003755283 number which everybody knew already. I didn't try that 1800 number 'cuz I knew that number doesn't lead us anywhere. :confused:

These people are little crazy. Similar thing happened me too for the first time.
The lady who took my call said they have started processing Dec 16th applications and I will have to wait. This was around 3 weeks ago. She didnt even take my details and check online. Just asked me my RD.
As she had not taken my WAC no. or alien no, I felt my case wouldnt have been logged with this enquiry, I decided to call again after couple of days.

Thats when I spoke to another guy who took my WAC no. and checked the status.

140_485 said:
It means that your case has been approved. You will soon get your card or 485 approval notice. Congrats !!

Hi ram_gc,

Yep, it looks like an approval. Congrats. seems u r the first one to to get approved after getting stuck in 485 (after 140 approval).

ram_gc: What was your PD

can you post this information mine is 03/02. I am concerned that this may be one additonal reason for delay in I485 approvals

Thanks guys. But I am not so optimestic. I read from other threads that few people recvd such LUD but got 2nd FP notice or RFE or the message disappeared after few days. Also few of them mentioned after receiving response for their inquiry LUD changed similar to this and very few mentioned they did recv the approval.
I am assuming this is may be due to the response I recvd for my i-485 inquiry yesterday(saying pending due to name check).
My I-140 is still pending as per the online mesg!! and my employer says he has not recvd any communication regarding my I-140 :(
Thanks

My PD is 03/02 (same as yours).

justanxious said:
can you post this information mine is 03/02. I am concerned that this may be one additonal reason for delay in I485 approvals

submitted a status request

Hi all,
I submitted a status request for my I485 thru the 1800 number just now. The person who answered the phone was nice and patiently took all the info that I gave him. He said that I will get a status report within the next 3-4 weeks.
-solaris.
PS: I will be shifting to a new place on Jun 25th when I will update my address, not sure how things will work out. Godd luck to all....

submitted a status request

Hi all,
I submitted a status request for my I485 thru the 1800 number just now. The person who answered the phone was nice and patiently took all the info that I gave him. He said that I will get a status report within the next 3-4 weeks.
-solaris.
PS: I will be shifting to a new place on Jun 25th when I will update my address, not sure how things will work out. Good luck to all....

i sent seperate emails to "485, CSC XII" for myself and my wife and got different replies for that.

MY Questions:
Could you please let me know if:-
• My 485 application moved to adjudications area?
• FBI name check has been cleared for me?
• Status of my 485 application?

Answer in reply email for me: :(
This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is still pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results form the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes. We apologize for the delay

Answer in reply email for my wife:

Adjudications should occur within the next 4-6 weeks

this is confusing :confused:

josamadee,
if yours is EB3 and not get cleared by June 30 then you are stuck.........

EB3 got stuck go to murthy.com

Good Luck to all

rb180
GC is endless journey for EB3 now

josamdee said:
i sent seperate emails to "485, CSC XII" for myself and my wife and got different replies for that.

MY Questions:

This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is still pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results form the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes. We apologize for the delay

Joe, Where can I find the email-Id to send this enquiry? Can you please send email-IDs or URL please..

Thanks much

josamdee said:

MY Questions:

got another email for my wife today from the same email address

Here is the Content:
Upon further review, I see that the principal is PENDING NAME CHECKS, therefore the derivative can not be adjudicated

SO these are not canned replies, somebody is really looking at the cases.

Any Dec Fillers stuck in namecheck shit?
or
know that Namecheck is cleared please reply!!

the email address to send queries to CSC is CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

Josamdee, I received same update

I got the same e-mail response verbatim. I do not know what else one can do except wait at this point in time and pray patiently.