I140 Denied--don't know reason. Plzz Help me

indlove

Registered Users (C)
All,

I got a letter stating that your I485 got denied due to denail of I140. I made a call to my lawer about this he said he did not recieved kany letter form uscis regarding your I140 denail.

I also checked online 140 and 485 status both are stating that they are in the process but i don't know why i got this letter form uscis.

Please give me suggestions if you heard any similar cases.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
indlove said:
All,

I got a letter stating that your I485 got denied due to denail of I140. I made a call to my lawer about this he said he did not recieved kany letter form uscis regarding your I140 denail.

I also checked online 140 and 485 status both are stating that they are in the process but i don't know why i got this letter form uscis.

Thanks
I would say wait for some time once your attorney get any info from USCIS.

Indlove,
My I140 also got denied in october but I got my 7th year H1 extension. Which service center was your 140 filed at?

First thing you should get the reason for denial. Then you should ask your attorney to file an appeal for Motion to Reopen (MTR) your I-140. I hope you have your H1 Visa status because even if you file for an appeal for MTR for I-140 denial, it doesn't give you status because your I485 is denied (thats what my attorney told me).
Also please post you complete case details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Moorti, I filed my GC in NSC. Today I spoke with my lawer,he said he recived my I-140 denial notice which due to educational issue. I have 3y engineering degree + 3y Diploma in engineering. My lawer is appealing my case but any idea how long it will take my appeal get approve.

UN: I would need your suggestions on my case, really I am in boiling water.

here are case details

I140/I485/EAD/AP --RD-9/5/2004.
EAD/AP--AD-/10/15/2004.
I140--denial notice-11/5/2004(due to educational issues)

I would appreciate all your inputs/thoughts/suggestions regarding my case.

Thanks.

indlove said:
Thanks Moorti, I filed my GC in NSC. Today I spoke with my lawer,he said he recived my I-140 denial notice which due to educational issue. I have 3y engineering degree + 3y Diploma in engineering. My lawer is appealing my case but any idea how long it will take my appeal get approve.

UN: I would need your suggestions on my case, really I am in boiling water.

here are case details

I140/I485/EAD/AP --RD-9/5/2004.
EAD/AP--AD-/10/15/2004.
I140--denial notice-11/5/2004(due to educational issues)

I would appreciate all your inputs/thoughts/suggestions regarding my case.

Thanks.

Can you please post your Labor details, Is it subsitution case? What education and experience requirements specified in your Labor? Did you include education evaluation documents in filing?

Wtg4gc

Hi everybody,

My lawer filed appeal on my 140 denail today but I have question about my AP/EAD that are they now valid, since my lawer filed appeal for my I140?

Experts I need your suggestions.

UN,

I saw somebody was told in this forum that once you appeal for 140 denial notice and it has been recived by USCIS then you can use AP/EAD.

Is that true?

indlove said:
All,

Thanks
Hey indlove.. what happened to your case..
Thanks
KK

Un

My mother got her 485denied due to denial oh 140.NO reason or letter prooving 140 denied.Lawyer is filing MTR.MY question is :reopen what?485 or 140?
Thanks in advance

indlove said:
UN,

I saw somebody was told in this forum that once you appeal for 140 denial notice and it has been recived by USCIS then you can use AP/EAD.

Is that true?
Hey Indlove,
Could you please let me know what happened to your case? I am also in the same boat.. Not RFE yet .. But I too have 3 year eng degree & 3 year diploma in engg.. But my evaluation has been done only on 3 year degree equivalent to US degree.. Please let me know what happened to your case.
Thanks
KK

indlove said:
UN,

Is that true?