I140 Approved.

Vinu

:) :D :p ;)

Have had a long wait for this but does feel good to get out of the frustrating wait. The online status states that my application was approved on November 13th, 2003. Good luck to all of you still waiting!

Details below.

I140 (EB3 - Labor sustitution)
RD 06/02/2002
ND 06/08/2002
RFE 07/21/2003
RFE Replied 09/22/2003
(Education Evaluation for 3 year degree & Experience)
AD 11/25/2003

I485
RD 11/01/2003
ND 11/13/2003

EAD & AP
RD 11/01/2003
ND 11/13/2003
AP 12/26/2003 & 12/27/2003

EAD Renewal
ND 08/12/2003
AD 09/14/2003

congrats!

It looks like your EAD renewal triggered I140 approval. I will get ready for EAD renewal just to see if at all there is trigger for my I140 approval.

Hello H1Need

Could you please detail on the RFE received for the Education Evaluation for 3 year degree & Experience ?

What was the question on the RFE ?

Hello Entey-GC,

The original LC was approved for Bachelors or equivalent with the note that the Employer (my company) would accept experience in lieu of education.

I have a B.Sc. and a 2 year diploma from Datapro InfoWorld.

We had sent in an education evaluation along with the I140 application but the RFE wanted an evaluation done by two other evaluators other than the one submitted so we got two other evaluators to evalute and replied to the RFE.

The RFE on experience wanted the company to show that I did have the experience needed to substitute for education plus the experience needed for the job at the time of the original LC being approved

Good Luck to all.

re:

you said that '
the RFE was to make sure that you had the experience to suit the job req at the time the labor got approved .do u mean that say if the labor had got approved in 95 and u filed using that labor in 97 u needed to have the experience met in 1995 itself . i hope thats not true.

also pls tell me one thing .
is the labor for a min education + experience .
like is the number of years experience also mentioned .

do we need to meet that years of experience or we need to have the same years as the original guy for whom the labor was approved.

Hi H1 Need:

Im in a similiar mode for 140 RFE approval ?
USCIS recvd my RFE response on Oct 9 and still waiting for approval ?
Is it usual to take so long for RFE approval ?
any thoughts ?
also after 60 days can i call them and ask for case status ?

Thanks for all inputs.

zigma

contactzigma:

There is no harm done contacting bcis via 800 number to find status on your case especially bcoz it has been 60 days since the RFE response receipt