umyal

Registered Users (C)
Application LC substitute, concurrent filing I140,485, EAD and AP 10/16/2002
RD. 10/18/2002
RD. Nov 1 2001,
Received RFE for I140 on 12th Dec.
Replied on 22nd Jan.
Approval on 24th Feb. 2003. for I 140, EAD and AP

Cheers and Good Luck everyone.. see you in 485 forum.

umyal

Congratulations,
You are very lucky. you got it with in 2 - 3 months. on of my friend got Ref in Dec then he replied Jan 14th. after that no updation.

His I -140 :
RD : 07/11
ND : 07/14
I-765/485
RD: 09/26
ND : 10/07
but no EAD, I-140...

RFE

RFE was about the employer's financial statements in past couple of ears. Due to good accounting they posted only 19K profit for past year for a company of around 200 people and 12 mil turnover :)

After submitting response with my payslips, W2 etc.. it got cleared ...I guess..

Shila Murthy's office helped greatly to prepare the response..

Umyal,
Please advise ... which information from Sheela Murthy's website did you use for the response? What company inf did you send besides w2, payslips? Thx.

RFE response

raj574,

I used Sheela Murthy's office to file 140 and 485. So they helped me very much in getting all documents together and prepared RFE response on my behalf. Having a good attorney helped me and they seemed to have pretty comprehensive understanding of the whole process. I worked with both R S Khanna and Murthy's office for 2 different cases.. and both are the best in the attorney's I worked with. I would recommend them to anyone.

HTH,

Umyal

Hi Guys,

Finally, I got approval for I-140 (EB3 category)
Mailed on April 2002 and there was no RFE.
Thanks a lot for a wonderful support on site. Good luck to you all.

Hemal

Umayal,

Congratts! & thanks for ur response.

I got the same RFE as yours, they requested Co. Fin. Statements...but am wondering whether we have to submit our W2 & payslips when they have asked for CO. Fin. Statements !!because my lawyer didnt ask my W2 or payslips...am a bit worried....is it because of this my RFE approval is getting delayed...

Pls. Umayal & others who have similar RFE respond...have we gotto submit even our W2 & payslips for CO. Fin. Statements....have anybody submitted with or without W2 & payslips ?

Umayal when did u receive ur RFE was it 2002/2003 ?

Thanks in advance.

I140 - March 2002
Got RFE on OCT 2002 & responded the same month..
Approval ? ?

gc_stress

gc_stress,

The RFE was asking questions about my company's ability to pay me (I have a quite high salary) when they were showing only 19K profit for previous month. So to prove the point, Sheela Murthy's offices prepared all the documents as much as they could from me and my employer. That includes employer's tax returns, payroll tax statements etc.. plus they asked me to send my W2 and payslips to prove that in fact I am getting the high salary and the employer is already paying it.

It can be different in your case.. don't get unduly worried...

I filed 140 on Oct 18,2002 concurrently with 765,131 & 485.
RD 10/18/02
ND 11/01/02
RFE 12/12/02
RFE response: 01/22/02
AD 02/24/02

Keep in mind, this was complete concurrent filing.. I am not sure how much different that makes.. though..

salary issue

My I140 Details (CP option)
RD: 7/10/2002
AD:?

Recently when I asked my employer for concurrent processing, I was been told that I can't do it due salary issue.
My current salary is 3% less than the GC application amount.
We have provided other benefits details like bonus, stocks etc which matches 3% but lawyer says it will not work.

Now My Employer's response:
1) Wait for I140 approval
2) Wait for 3% Salary hike
3) Then we proceed with I485 or CP

Employer is not willing me to handle my own I485 stage.

Please let me know your comments.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Umayal,

Thanks for your quick response.

Mine was also concurrent filing. I responded to RFE on Oct. 02 itself but still no response....got my Advance Parole & EAD approved in 2/03 & 3/03 respectively...I140 is still pending....

Umayal did u get ur AP & EAD approved ? if yes when was it approved ?
was your I140 approved after getting your approval of AP & EAD ?
how long did it take for your approval of I140 after u got your EAD & AP ?

YOUR ANSWER WILL BE OF MORE HELP FOR ME TO TRACK MINE.

Thanks in advance.

Umayal,

Got info. from your above mssgs. that u got ur I140,EAD&AP had been approved on the same day....Congratts & thanks once again.

Can u pls. tell me from which place u applied was it from VA or MD or DC ?

Thanks

gc_stress,

I applied from RI.

SK2003_SK2003, I don't think the 3% difference should matter.. but you would have benefitted by filing concurrently. I don't think salary has anything to do with the concurrent filing.. but this is my personal opinion and your lawyer must be thinking differently..

Just our of curiosity, is the employer a small bodyshop? Because to resist the concurrent filing is a tactic which these shops would use to keep you employeed under low pay for long time... again , this is my personal opinion.. as I don't have a very good experience with the bodyshoppers..

Umayal,

Thanks for ur response.

My Co. is a medium size one & my Employer is very understanding......I donno why its getting delayed for approval am nearing 6 months for my I140 RFE result & it was painning to see when the status showed 300 dys...& my total waiting time for I140 has crossed over a Year....& my lawyer asks me to wait until 300 dys.....frustrated....can anybody suggest something for me !!!

They say they issue EAD & AP after they get satisfied with whatevr evidence I send for the I140 RFE, is it true?since I got my EAD & AP approved does that mean am in safer side ?
One more thing since I've been waiting for nearly 6 months after replying RFE does it mean that it will be approved as they say if the INS is not satisfied with material(evidence) that we submitted for RFE they will reject immediately & they wont wait for 6 months...since am waiting does it mean am in safer side...

Pls. Umayal or anyone help me...

Thanks in advance..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: