I140 Approved

Freedom4all

Registered Users (C)
My I 140 is approved.
Case Status
Receipt Number: EAC041985XXXX

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 10, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

140 & 485
EB3 Sub Labor.
Labor PD 04/2001
ND June 24 2004
I40 AD 03/10/2005
I 485 message
Case Status

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

What's this mean? When will I get an approval....Hope Pretty soon

You can expect your I-485 approval in less then a month.

Your I-140 was approved much after the expected processing time.Did you have any LUD or RFE before the I-140 approval? Did you raise any query?

Regards.

Vicky007
Any predictions for when my 140 will be processed? Is it likely that mine will be processed with the 485? We (wife and I) have received FP notices to appear next week even though nothing yet on the 140 (NO LUD or RFE).

Re: 140 Approval

Hi Vicky007,

Yes, There was a RFE on my I 140 "Employers Ability to Pay" replied on Feb 2 2005.

Regards,

Freedom4all,

My case is very simliar to yours, details of processing in my signature. Will update you if anything happens on my 485.

Freedom4all said:
My I 140 is approved.
Case Status

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 10, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

140 & 485
EB3 Sub Labor.
Labor PD 04/2001
ND June 24 2004
I40 AD 03/10/2005
I 485 message
Case Status

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

What's this mean? When will I get an approval....Hope Pretty soon

Live_in_USA said:
Vicky007
Any predictions for when my 140 will be processed? Is it likely that mine will be processed with the 485? We (wife and I) have received FP notices to appear next week even though nothing yet on the 140 (NO LUD or RFE).

It appears that your I-140 is scheduled for concurrent Processing.However i would suggest you to raise a Query on the 800 line.You will receive an answer or it may atleast trigger something at the USCIS.

vicky007 said:
It appears that your I-140 is scheduled for concurrent Processing.However i would suggest you to raise a Query on the 800 line.You will receive an answer or it may atleast trigger something at the USCIS.

I-485 message not changed on my spouse case. :confused:
But the LUD changed on 3/11/05. She went for a FP on 3/10/05. When I called 800. They said It' will take 30 days to get the result back from FBI.

On my case, they got the result back from FBI next day!! :) They told me that all the results are OK (from FBI) :D . Hopefully, Keep fingers crossed, like vicky007 said, I can expect an approval by this month end.

Gurus, is it possible? or I am dreaming....

GC4Ever said:
Freedom4all,

My case is very simliar to yours, details of processing in my signature. Will update you if anything happens on my 485.

FYI

LUD Changed on (mine and wife) our I-485 03/15/05. But msg. not changed on wife's 485.

GC4Ever,

FYI

Msg. changed on my spouse's case.

Current Status:

On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Keep fingures crossed, :) Jharkhandi/Vicky007...What do you say? Should I expect an approval pretty soon or is it a normal?

Freedom4all,

I do wish you get a speedy approval..The same message is there since 11/03/04 and i still havent seen any progress..offcourse my 140 was not approved that time and subsequently my 140 was approved jan 24th...again the approval notice went back to CIS as the address of my company has changed..Now my attorney has updated the company address and i am still waiting for my 485/...any predications anybody? does the 140 approval going back have any effect? thanks

Message for spouse changed today.

Freedom4all said:
GC4Ever,

FYI

Msg. changed on my spouse's case.

Current Status:

On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Keep fingures crossed, :) Jharkhandi/Vicky007...What do you say? Should I expect an approval pretty soon or is it a normal?

Gurus,

I am vey nervous here!! LUD Changed again today 3/25/04. This the 3rd time in this month. VSC working today :confused:

Did you get your GC

Hi Freedom4all & GC4Ever did you receive your GC approvals? Just curious to know after looking at your messages.