I140 Approved, ND-Oct'04

zar1

Friends,

Relieved to see my 140 was approved, april 29. No LUD changes till approval, then changed to april 29. No news of 485 yet. Details in signature.

Wish all of you, especially old-timers speedy approvals. I know how frustrating this waiting experience can be.

Best Regards
Zar

zar1 said:
Friends,

Relieved to see my 140 was approved, april 29. No LUD changes till approval, then changed to april 29. No news of 485 yet. Details in signature.

Wish all of you, especially old-timers speedy approvals. I know how frustrating this waiting experience can be.

Best Regards
Zar

Congratulations! And thanks for the good wishes---we do need them so bad!

Congrats Zar1. Good luck for 485
I am also curios, is 140 approval based on PD?
My I140(EB2) RD is 8th July 2004 and my PD is Oct 2003.
Still waiting for 140 approval.
Any thoughts?

regards.

Hi rvp123,

I am not sure... From earlier threads, it seems like approvals are indeed based on PD.

My personal opinion is this - There could be several adjudicators working on stacks of applications. Depending on a number of factors (like complexity of the case, included docs, etc.), they would be processing at different speeds, some apps. getting through swiftly, some getting stuck (RFEs) etc. I think we should estimate a "window" based on PD + RD.

Of course, all this is convenient for me to say, as my I140 took just over 6 months to get approved. I have no idea about what is going on with apps pending since late 2003 !!! We can only guesstimate so much... The rest is still a black box !

Good Luck
Zar