I140 Approved ND 07/07/03 RFE EB3

hmd

Registered Users (C)
Guys My I140 approved was approved on 06/07/04 (Yesterday).

Details

I140 ND 07/07/03
RFE :04/19/04
RFE :Company ability to pay (Responded with my 03 Tax Returns and W2 along with company docs )
RFE Response Rcvd :05/28/04
EB3

I485: ND 10/02/03
FP??
AD??

Cheked the staus online couldn't find because of scan software but the last updated date is today (06/08/04). Checked the phone .Says approved. asked wife to check the status on home PC says approved. don't have mail access at work (hotmail). wife checked the mail at home didn't receive it yet.

Updated the tracker and also the excel.

I was kind a surprised they approved mine within a week after receiving RFE.
so folks like Manoj , Jharkhandi i think it is just matter of time before you guys hear the same news.

Also start enquiring if the Processing date(more than 30 days) has passed your ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great News

Hi Hmd,

Congrats man! cooooooool news!

how big was u'r company? number of employes?

i'm still waiting, No RFE No News :-(
I-140:EB2:ND:Jul.10.03
-prgc

prgc...

Dude,

Looks like we are one of the unfortunate few - ran the scan yesterday, and only 17 out of 73 cases are still untouched (Received) for 03207

This has now officially started to suck!!! :mad: The officer assigned to these needs to get off his lazy ass!

Trying hard to keep the faith... :D

prgc said:
-prgc

Jul.10.03

Hi PhillyKP,

There are 135+ cases for the date Jul.10.03
0320750XXX
0320751XXX
0320752XXX

So far total approved: around 55 cases
and the rest is RFE and Received.

I believe close ot 48% is approved so far. Majority of the people are like us.

Thanks
-prgc

prgc said:
Hi Hmd,

Congrats man! cooooooool news!

how big was u'r company? number of employes?

-prgc

around 125 employess..

prgc said:
Hi PhillyKP,

0320750XXX
0320751XXX
0320752XXX

Thanks
-prgc

i was in same situation back in apr..there were 4 cases before and there were three cases after mine. Everbody got approved except myself and one more .

back then the processing date was around may so i couldn't even do status enquiry..
You guys atleast can do status enquiry...and if you talk your way through you might get to talk to IIO.so don't worry ...INITIATE THE ENQURY AND ASK FOR IIO...hey what do you got to lose...

congrats!

It is a big relief for you. Just one week after receiving RFE response!!!

I need to be prepared in that case for good news or worst news.....

My RFE response received yesterday June 7th (mailed out on June 4th). Something is around the corner. Let me see if it is exhilirating or depressing experience.

I have prepared plans for both the situations...I won't be surprised with either one of the decisions.

I was referring to the 'virgin' cases (status Received). I realize that the approval percentage is only slightly above 50%. There's defintely cases in 2073XXX also.

I myself do not know what my EAC# is. I can only extrapolated as to what I think it can be, based on the closeness to my 485 EAC and change in it's status.

HMD, hope that answers your point - in addition to not being able to launch an inquiry due to the 140 being the employer's petition, I do know know the EAC in any case. The attorney's office has supposedly launched an inquiry on 05/10 or thereabouts. I will be sure to follow up with them by the end of the week (30 days past).

K

prgc said:
Hi PhillyKP,

0320750XXX
0320751XXX
0320752XXX

Thanks
-prgc

Last edited by a moderator:
prgc...

Dude, I guess you don't have PM enabled.

Do you know your 140 receipt #? Another I140 from 03207 series got approved today. I'm hoping it's mine because of the proximity to my 485 notice #.

Can you check to see if it's yours and let me know?

Thanks.

Hi Phillykp,

I know my EAC# and it's not approved yet! my LUD has changed to 6/15/04 and no news yet! I have opened a case query last week.

by the way what was the approved EAC number? can you post the last 3 digit please?
EAC032075XXX

ND:EB2:I140.jul.10.03
Thanks
-Prgc

prgc said:
Hi Phillykp,

I know my EAC# and it's not approved yet! my LUD has changed to 6/15/04 and no news yet! I have opened a case query last week.

by the way what was the approved EAC number? can you post the last 3 digit please?
EAC032075XXX

ND:EB2:I140.jul.10.03
Thanks
-Prgc

Mine is EB2, Jul 15 no Update still either