I140- approved from a samll company-less than 5 employee

kapsy30

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody got I140- approved from a small company with less than 5 employee ? Just checking if anybody has ??

our company has only 3 employees

kapsy30 said:
Does anybody got I140- approved from a small company with less than 5 employee ? Just checking if anybody has ??

last year one of my fellow-employees got his I140 approved in june 2004. We are three employees total small desi company.. but i got rfe this year... ability to pay... :eek:

i did ..

i work for a very small company - just 2 of us, the owner and me. My 140 was approved in Dec '04. Went thru the ability to pay issues, but did not feel any discrimination being in a small co.

Dont worry!!!

a friend of mine got approved his 140 (EB2) in 4 months with out RFE. Total number of employees in his company are just 2. no of employees is not a matter at all.

Don't worry, just don't miss any documents at the time of filing to avoid RFE, I worked for small company too, may be 7. Thank God no RFE until now..I hope to get plastic cards without RFE and going for stamping :)

My lawyer asked me W2 for last 4 years, last year's all pay-stubs (since I filed before Dec didn't have W2), birth certificates, all copies of H1/L1 notices, medicals, affidavits for late birth certificates, degrees etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
My employer has <5 employees. so far to my knowledge one more other than me has 140 approved without any RFE and waiting for 485 approval, rest of them I guess waiting for their approval not aware of any RFEs or denials. I guess this gives you some hope and confidence.

thanks for the positive feedback .. makes me feel little better
I am just worried about my case because of my LUD..