I140 approved for CP- Filed for AOS - Useful Info

wewillgetit

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Two of my friends had their I140 approved for CP. Both of them applied for AOS in Jan 2001.

One case got a RFE (for pay stubs) in Nov. Lawyer took one month to reply. Case got approved last week. His I140 was in Chennai all the way. Had the query been not there, his case would have been approved in Nov itself, which would have been the normal time. Does it mean that there is no delay due to CP?

The second case has not been approved yet. He called IIO several times and each time he got different answers. But no one specifically told him that his case is getting delayed due to the CP problem. Infact, he was told that everything is alright and that his case was already assigned. Last week when he called the IIO, it was told that his case was reassigned (didn\'t tell him the reason why) and he would know the outcome within two weeks.

I think it would be very helpful for CP/AOS guys if people who filed in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March with their I140s approved for CP and filed for AOS and are still waiting for approvals.

Thanks

Thank you for the info.

Sometimes some IIO don\'t require for the file. They start working on the application. Some IIO wait for the file to be here. Hope every IIO thinks that the I-140 was approved by them (INS -Vermont) and they can find the file in their store.

I140 CP Approved

A friend of mine got his & her wife\'s GC approved.

I140: CP (Filed AOS)
ND: Dec. 2000
RFE: Oct. 2001 (Paystub)
AD: Nov. 2001
VSC
NJ