I140 approved (Eventually !!!) RD 01/2003

abc12321

Registered Users (C)
After very painful and desparate waiting. I eventually got my I140 approved !!! My attorney contacted INS for many many times. I contacted one senator and one congressman. At certain point I felt there was no light shining. Eventually it is done ! Thanks God.

I am also in samething

I am waiting since DEC 2003. I took help from Senator and congressman 2 week back. INS told them my I140 is waiting for visa. they do not have VISA now for my I140. My company attorenty created inquriry. I do not know what to do ? everday I am getting pain and desparate.

I do not know what to do ?

abc12321 said:
After very painful and desparate waiting. I eventually got my I140 approved !!! My attorney contacted INS for many many times. I contacted one senator and one congressman. At certain point I felt there was no light shining. Eventually it is done ! Thanks God.

abc12321 said:

Congrats! That must be painful. I think your I-485 should get approved right away (or did you get concurrent approval already?)

can you please tell us how did you got ur approval, I Mean with help of congressman or senator help or lawyer ?

My case is pending since Jun 2003. EB3...

Lawyer constantly check with VSC. But VSC just sucks, they always tell my attorney "check back in 30 days" and in most cases they just read the nonsense from the web site. The senator office played a critical role in this matter by finding out what got stuck and things started moving on from there. So, if you get stuck there, find out your state's senator and seek for help. Good luck.

Senator/congressman did not help me

I called last month senator and congressman. they told me your I140 is pending because of Visa is not there. I called Murthy’s Law office also. I got from Murthy office that I140 did not required visa. But due to huge backlog your I140 may pending. I will celebrate 485 days for my I140 Pending,

I140 - RD : Dec 2003
PD : SEP 2001
India/EB3