I140 Approved - Dec 2004 Applicant

medurisu

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday, 4/29 received email from UCSIS that my I140 is approved. Mail says... You can refer my profile below about application details..

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

medurisu said:
Yesterday, 4/29 received email from UCSIS that my I140 is approved. Mail says... You can refer my profile below about application details..

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

medurisu:

What is your PD ? As per the FP notice date you should be in line for 485 approval ... did you get a LUD on 485 saying "FP received and Processing Resumed" ?

- msd_gc.

msd_gc said:
medurisu:

What is your PD ? As per the FP notice date you should be in line for 485 approval ... did you get a LUD on 485 saying "FP received and Processing Resumed" ?

- msd_gc.

Hi msd_gc

I don't know what is my PD ??? (Mine is Substitute Labor). Hope I will get my PD once I140 received.

There is a LUD on 485 but no messages as you mentioned above.

Congrats Medurisu...!!! I am wondering what was your RFE all about ? was it education or ability to pay issue ? could you please post the detail of the RFE and how you responded to it ? That would help a lot of people in this forum to prepare their defence if they happen to fall in the same situation....
Would higly appreciate your response Pal....!!! :) Thanks much in advance...

Thanks gctarget06

RFE was on ability to pay. My employer submitted 2003 & 2004's IT returns, since this labor is belongs to 2004. Salary mentioned in labor was ~ 86 K/ annum.

Employer mentioned that Net revenue was ~ 1.2 M during 2004 and almost close to the # during 2003.

Hope this will help, I am no aware beyond this.

Now am waiting for my EAD and AP to change employer

Thanks dude....One more thing..You mentioned that you used the Substitute Labor...what was the education/skills mentioned in the original Labor ? did your edu+exp. happen to match his edu+exp exactly ?? do let us know.
Thanks...

medurisu said:
Hi msd_gc

I don't know what is my PD ??? (Mine is Substitute Labor). Hope I will get my PD once I140 received.

There is a LUD on 485 but no messages as you mentioned above.

medurisu,

So did u get ur I140 Approval yet ... Just wanted to know ur PD ...

thanks,
msd_gc.