I140 and I485 LUD change , strange message pl help

sanju_y678

Registered Users (C)
HI Friends,

I don't wht s gong on my case.
My LUD change on my I-485 today and I got email on that..

"On October 12, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I did not change my address . I don't think this is rfe... My Lawyer made inquiry around 4 weeks back on my I-140 through AILA.

ALso LUD change on my I-140 yesterday and today saying
On October 12, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

where as same message is thr only date is change on my I-140 before LUD on i-140 message was like ths

On July 6, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or
information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining
processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will
receive a written decision on this case

Hi Sanju,
Did you get any response regarding your I485?
I got similar EMail today and my LUD updated.

On December 17, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea what it is?
-YAV

HI Yav,

I did not get any mail from USCIS or even my lawyer. What about ur case ?
Can you give me ur case detail ?

This message is received when any one initiate inquiry with uscis through senator or congressman or directly... where as I did inquiry through my congressman.. what about u ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Help

I know this sounds crazy, but I got exactly the same message:

On December 18, 2004, we responded to your request for more information

I changed my address via the National Service Center phone network. Did the status message change due to that?
Any help will be greatly appreciated !

- no id

no_id said:
I know this sounds crazy, but I got exactly the same message:

On December 18, 2004, we responded to your request for more information

I changed my address via the National Service Center phone network. Did the status message change due to that?
Any help will be greatly appreciated !

- no id

can you share your 485 LUD after you received this messgae? Did you get LUD change for a day after this message?

Strange LUD change/message

Got exactly same message for my wife's 485 on dec 29. We changed the address during last week of November.

The NSC rep told us that the address change could be the reason for this message. She told us to call back if we don't get any communication from USCIS in next 30 days. In that case, she said she could talk to California Center.

The surprising thing is, we changed the address for mine and my dauther's 485 on the same day, but there is such message for us. When I asked the rep about his, sure enough, she didn't have an answer!

One more thing to note is, we got the letter confirming the address change for mine and daughter's applications but not for my wife's application.

Don't know what to make out from all this...