i140 and i-485 approved in three months

badla

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone
I am glad to let you know that i-485 has been approved without any trouble and in a very short time. I must thank all the folks who uses this forum regularlyfor their thoughful suggestions and support.
Users who are still waiting for approval, would like to wish them all the best and fast approval. For details of the time frame pls view the signature. Badla
:D

Congratulations!!! Which was your service center? Looks like you didn't even bother to file EAD/AP. And why bother? ;) Enjoy yourself!

What The Hey

badla,

What the hey...congratulations! Your fast approval is embarassing everyone whose name check has been pending for years :rolleyes: Could you tell us your secrets how you handled USCIS? Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
civ2ru said:
Congratulations!!! Which was your service center? Looks like you didn't even bother to file EAD/AP. And why bother? ;) Enjoy yourself!
It was TSC....

Secrets

Freemann said:
badla,

What the hey...congratulations! Your fast approval is embarassing everyone whose name check has been pending for years :rolleyes: Could you tell us your secrets how you handled USCIS? Congratulations!

Secrets: get a cheap attorney, as a matter of fact my case was managed/prepared by a Peralegal, of course signed by an attorney, but never spoke to him!!
you can try, info@usavisanow.com, bit risky, but took the chance what the hey.....but take a note, if any problem occurs, u are of your own, means you will be your own attorny, have to do ur own research, more like do it yourself through this forum, as I had some problem with A2P RFE, I had to dig out my own info form a relative CPA! But otherwise these bunch of people are fast and cheap!!