appannagowda said:
My I140 and 485 got approved nov. 19
Other details:
concurrently filled october 22nd 2003
Applied for second EAD
RIR, EB3
Nebraska service centre

congrats!
dose PD play a role in approval?, if yes how about EB1/NIW cases?
it is hard to believe that NSC can jump from oct/nov. 02 to sept/oct 03
(only for concurrent cases?, yes NSc also approves some cases in march 03).
NSC always wants to test our patience...

Congratulation!

It is really interesting to see approvals from oct 22nd 03. Looks like NSC is going on random fashion. Mine is oct 29th 03. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

congrats appannagowda,

looks like they are processing all october eb3 concurrent cases now, wonder whats up with eb2. i think there strategy is to clear as many as eb3 before priority dates retrogress and than wait for it to be current and while they do that , clear eb2.

Are we sure that they have cleared all Spet 03 i 140 / i 485 ? I mean EB3 concurrent ? Do u guys have any idea ?

I am a september 2003 still pending :-(

My September ND 22nd is still pending sadly. God knows what up with them.

September woes

Yeah I have applied for renewal of Advance Parole. Got renewal of EAD. My Advance Parole ND was July 23 2004. They are now processing August 20, 2004. No I-140, No I-145 no RFE no renewal of Advance Parole. I really wanted to travel to India during this month for personal reasons,even faxed to Nebraska a request to expedite, no hope. Looks like some inefficient moron is handling my case. Sadness!

appannagowda said:
My I140 and 485 got approved nov. 19
Other details:
concurrently filled october 22nd 2003
Applied for second EAD
RIR, EB3
Nebraska service centre

Have you got any RFE or employment verification letter? When did you get your FP?

No RFE nothing

No, never got an RFE or anything till date on I-140 and I-485 or Advance Parole renewal.