I140/485/EAD/AP are ‘on HOLD’ (EB2 category)

gcluckyr

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

My friend filed his I140/485/EAD/AP on Feb 23rd,2005 in Eb2 category. He went to local office two weeks ago for interim EAD and he was told that all his applications are on ‘HOLD’ . then He called VSC as it has been 90 days after he filed EAD and he was told that they did not see any problem with any one of his applications and opened a enquiry too. He was also advised to go to local office to get interim EAD. He went to local office this morning and he was told again that all his applications put on ‘ON HOLD’ on march 4th,2005.
Can you pl. tell us what does it mean? What needs to be done. Is it good idea to call VSC again and have his lawyer to follow up on this.

thanks

Sorry about the situation.

I saw either in this Forum or Murthys about the similar situation . Based on the conversations,they realised they all might be belonging to the same company and that company was kinda black listed . Probably *c* company they were saying. Please research on that and all the best.

Interim EAD

GCLuckyr,

dear friend which office did you go for Interim EAD? Manchester or Boston.

thanks

There is chance that his I-140 might be having RFE. Or check with some one who went to Memphis office recently. There is chance that they may not be issuing temp EADs. If he has any other office nearby he can go and double-check it?

Moreover he should have asked reason for hold

my dependent got the interim

I applied on same day as ur friend undder eb2 from vermont.
My spouse got the interim when she went to local INS office.

For ur info

Two things may be possible
One ur employer may be used the copy of ur labor instead of original
or there is an RFE pending on ur application which could delay ur EAD/AP/140/485

Last edited by a moderator: