I140/485 denied - EB2 - combination of degree

Billtoo said:
Man --- we pay these lawyers so much and then they screw your LC up.

The problem is to start all over again..

I think the future filers should be more vigilant of the facts and do not trust the attonery all that much

Yes these Attorneys screw up. It is not even justified. Just because this stupid moron attorneys puts whatever they want in the LC just to get the LC approved and then we get screwed up at the 140 stage, that too after waiting for 2-3years. The USCIS knows it comes from the attorney and they are juts waiting to find a reason to deny an application. It is all our fate. Atleast we all learned our lesson.

I think we should really save the future GC applicants from going to such attorneys and suffer like us.

I am going to start a thread to post the names of these stupid attorneys who knows nothing about what they are doing.All they need is money and nothing else they care about. Just Money suckers. I don't know how they could sleep at night.

We need to save these people, If you have had bad attorneys, Please post their names and Place so that these people would know not to hire them

Switch from EB2 to EB3

Can a switch from EB2 to EB3 work when we make a appeal or MTR with the same Labor ?

Nelabor,

I am not sure. Can any one post more info on this topic ?

Switching from EB2 to EB3, eventhough the LC with Master or BS with 5 years experience. Does USCIS allow transferring to EB2 during MTR or a appeal process ?

I appreciate your inputs.

I just checked the LC petition form and the box 14 is for education and box 15 is for "Special requirements". In my case box 14 has been filled with "Bachelors or Equivalent" and box 15 has been filled with "1 year of PB experience", which was a special requirement in my case. I have a 4 yrs bachelors of computer engineering degree from India and trustforte has found it equivalent to a bachelors of computer science degree.. So am I ok?. I am in EB3 category

Last edited by a moderator: