I140/485 approved!!!!!

mumba

Registered Users (C)
Oh my God! Thank God!!!!!! My spouse's and my I140/485 was approved today after RFE company ability to pay replied last 3 weeks. Thank God almighty, thanks to unitednation and others. Hang in there guys, you will get your approvals soon. I was almost losing hope ....though my only trust is in GOD. Notice date jan 2004, concurrent filing. Approved concurrently, non retrogression country. I am even shaking while writing this. GL

mumba said:
Oh my God! Thank God!!!!!! My spouse's and my I140/485 was approved today after RFE company ability to pay replied last 3 weeks. Thank God almighty, thanks to unitednation and others. Hang in there guys, you will get your approvals soon. I was almost losing hope ....though my only trust is in GOD. Notice date jan 2004, concurrent filing. Approved concurrently, non retrogression country. I am even shaking while writing this. GL

Congrats! So happy for you. Is it NSC? Which category? Any LUD change before approval?

WOW! Congratulations! That's awesome.

Are you EB2 or EB3? Also, did you notice any LUD changes on your 485 or did that come as a complete surprise?

NSC, there was 3 days LUD change immediately after they received my response to RFE and nothing again. EB3 case. They also issued my spouse 485 RFE together with the RFE I140 and we replied to both. No RFE for my 485 though. I just received all the e-mail this afternoon, the LUD was updated today too. Alleluia God almighty! Never miss your prayers, this has teached me something. God is great. I hope to see all your approval messages soon.

mumba, one more question if you don't mind. You say that your LUD stopped updating for a while - how many days passed between the time the LUD stopped updating and your approval?

They received my RFE exactly 3 weeks ago, that was last 3 tuesday, the LUD changed that tuesday, wednesday and thursday and stopped. No LUD change again and surprisely I got 6 emails today (double e-mails for each case). GL

Hi Mumba,

Congrats for getting concurrent approvals. Enjoy the freedom.

GL ahead. Thanks for the wishes.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Hi mumba,

First of all congrats to you!. Wow, that's cool!

What is your EB3 Priority date and which country you are from?.

Did you and your spouse gave only Fingerprints (or) Biometrics (or) both ?. Please reply. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: