i130 rfe response time

sfbayguy78

Registered Users (C)
i got rfe for my parents application asking for additional docs as both birth certificate and marriage certificate were issued at later date.i have submitted required docs but was wondering how long does it take to hear back (assuming all docs are in order )

i got rfe for my parents application asking for additional docs as both birth certificate and marriage certificate were issued at later date.i have submitted required docs but was wondering how long does it take to hear back (assuming all docs are in order )

What additional doc were requested and what did you provide?

What additional doc were requested and what did you provide?

My birth certificate was issued when i was 5 years, so i sent them affidavit of certificate of birth. i had to do the same when my green card was being processed. similarly, parents marriage certificate was issued at a later date then actual date, so got corrected marriage certificate effective from past date.

I-130 approved after RFE

My birth certificate was issued when i was 5 years, so i sent them affidavit of certificate of birth. i had to do the same when my green card was being processed. similarly, parents marriage certificate was issued at a later date then actual date, so got corrected marriage certificate effective from past date.

Just checked online that I-130 got approved. In our case, it took a week after RFE for the application to get approved.