I102 Help Please

thud87

OK here is the situation.... I am a US citizen, my fiancée is a citizen of Argentina. She came to this country legally in 2001 with her family when she was 11 years old. She is now 20 and her status has since expired. We are getting married June 25th 2010. I have done as much research as a possibly and can handle and have already completed all the forms for her AOS package (I485, I130, G325A and I765) to mail out as soon as I can after the wedding. In filling out these forms it ask for her I94W, which she has lost and it has since expired. She does have a valid and up to date passport and the original passport with the stamped visa page from when she arrived in the country in 2001. We also have all of her families I94W who came in at the same time. Could this help with locating the new one? From what I understand as long as she entered the country legally she can still have her status adjusted. So my question is do I send the I102 in now to request the new I94W or does this put her at risk because it has already expired? Or can I send it in with the AOS package? I am at a lost to what to do here and very concerned. Your help would be appreciated thank you.

Same situation here.

You should have no problem obtaining the duplicate if she has that passport page with the stamp. Since it seems like you're in no rush toget that duplicate back, I would file the I102 now, and by the time you're ready to adjust her status, you'll have eveything you need. I sent my package all together and got a RFE on the I102, so hopefully I'll gather as much proof I can to reply to the RFE before my interview comes. Good luck...