I went home

wirelesssprint

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,
I did it and took the chance and went to Serbia last monday. I came back 2 hours ago. You who have scared me, especally USA2002, I have one word for you: grow up. I will never come to this forum again since it is full of paranoid schizophrenics, who like conspiracy theories and who never give up the sick mentality they got from their coutnries.

this fake refugee is weird

Do you really believe that this guy who said he was going home in November and suddenly jumped on a plane in October. Do you really believe that he would stay for only one week after being away for so long?

Do you think he would visit this forum two hours after coming back from an international trip?

Re: this fake refugee is weird

Originally posted by usa2002
Do you really believe that this guy who said he was going home in November and suddenly jumped on a plane in October. Do you really believe that he would stay for only one week after being away for so long?

Do you think he would visit this forum two hours after coming back from an international trip?
noone is weird but you. you are vietnamese freak who hates America. I know everything about you. you are so obsessed with your stupidity. screw you and your family

Originally posted by wirelesssprint
hello everyone,
I did it and took the chance and went to Serbia last monday. I came back 2 hours ago. You who have scared me, especally USA2002, I have one word for you: grow up. I will never come to this forum again since it is full of paranoid schizophrenics, who like conspiracy theories and who never give up the sick mentality they got from their coutnries.

Wireless, tell us the whole experience, if you don't mind.

Re: Re: I went home

Originally posted by cookiemonster
Wireless, tell us the whole experience, if you don't mind.

Ok, but this will be my last post. After getting different feedback from members of this forum, I went to travelocity.com and reserved a ticket to Belgrade in a very compulsive way. I went to JFK and took the plane monday night. I arrived with my native country's passport and they never asked me to show my plastic card. I was going to spend a much longer time but when I checked my email, my business partners told me that they need me because they want to make a decision about a business deal. I am the one who has been dealing with the CEO of the company with which we were making that deal and they said that I must come home so, I had to cut my visit. I had spent 6 days and I had a good time. I did not go anywhere except to a resort wwith my sisters and their husbands and kids. I have never seen her kids so this was a blast for me. I plan to go back again in Christmas break but I will definetely stay at least a month there. I also found may business opportunities in Belgrade. Anyway, here is the most important part of the trip: When I came back, I waited on the permanant resident line. When my turn came, the immigration officer asked me about my trip to Belgrade and I told him that I went there to visit my sisters then he said welcome back. I swear I am not kidding. He was very kind and sweet. I am sure he knew that I am an asylee because he looked at my card carefully and probably noticed the AS6 on it. However, this is purely an assumption and he might not have known this info . You know what ticks me off? when people freaken say that it is dangerous to go, they base their caution on someone else's expereince. Like a guy would say: my friend got a letter or another would say he was in a secret meeting or whatever or another would say that he knows it is dangeorus but does not elaborate on it. They are gloomy and doomy refugees who will never wake up and realize that they are free at last. Cecle, thanks so much for encouraging me. You told me that you went back home and nothing happened so I only paid attention to what you said. I am very grateful because you encouraged me. thanks all. I want to say farewell to those who encouraged me and want to say "grow up" to those crows who are bad omen.

This guy is has an inflated sense of self-importance. If he were so important to his company as he claims, he would not have been permitted to leave on such an impulse in the first place. He has no idea on how the American business world really works.

Conclusion: he made up a story about being persecuted by Serbian goons to gain lawful status here. He is still writing tall tales to lead people astray.

Further conclusion, it is mainly because of people like him who abuse the system that efforts to raise the adjustment cap have been futile. So we all pay a price of his fraud.

This guy is has an inflated sense of self-importance. If he were so important to his company as he claims, he would not have been permitted to leave on such an impulse in the first place. He has no idea on how the American business world really works.

Conclusion: he made up a story about being persecuted by Serbian goons to gain lawful status here. He is still writing tall tales to lead people astray.

Further conclusion, it is mainly because of people like him who abuse the system that efforts to raise the adjustment cap have been futile. So we all pay a price of his fraud.

Do not judge people like that. You never know what happened in his life or any other life. Our experiences are different, and if the situation in our countries changed, that doesn't mean that we lied. Some people get their asylum based on different things, maybe not directly connected to goverment. We should wake up and smell the reality. Sometimes certain things are more important than even staying in this country (parents, family ...). Family is more secred than anything else, and nobody can deny that. If you do not feel like that, than stay in your world and do not bother other family oriented people. Many people have their families here (lucky for them), but many of us are alone here and with this screw up immigration laws, we are suffering, but just imagine how our families suffer and that they cannot come here, and facing the same problems we had. This guy went back, so what. He is responsible for his actions. You worry about yours and stop being skeptic. This forum is not for that.

Again I am tempted to respond to your fucken stupidity. You are so ignorant because you denied the massacres the Serbs did to Croatians. My sisters live there because they are married to Serbian men (they were disavowed by the family for doing that). The rest of my family members either perish or moved to Croatia. What can I say to a vitenamse scum to you. You are an idiot

Be quiet, PLS!

I think I finally figured out what this wirelessprint guy is up to.

To begin, he is a coldly calculating person. He is not "impulsive". If he were, he would not have pestered people here so much about the advisability of visiting Serbia right after adjustment of status. He stated not too long ago that he intended to make the trip in November if one of his friends did not receive a termination letter from the BCIS. So going so suddenly is not consistent with his scheming character.

Moverover, he has read too many Bill Gates/Jack Welch biographies to fancy himself an indispensable executive. A real executive who returns unexpectedly from abroad would be busy trying to close out the deal that impelled his/her return in the first place. The last thing on her mind would be repeated visits to an Internet chat room. So read more books before pretending to be at the top of the corporate world.

So why did he made this story up? I think he wants to paint as a painless picture as possible so that some of us would believe him and travel ourselves. If these guinea pigs do not experience problems from the DHS, then (and only then) he will consider going to Serbia. If there is trouble, then he will of course sit tight so that his asylum fabrication (which is a federal felony) will stay hidden and he can keep his ill-gotten green card.

DO NOT FALL INTO HIS TRAP, PEOPLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by viet30025
I think I finally figured out what this wirelessprint guy is up to.

To begin, he is a coldly calculating person. He is not "impulsive". If he were, he would not have pestered people here so much about the advisability of visiting Serbia right after adjustment of status. He stated not too long ago that he intended to make the trip in November if one of his friends did not receive a termination letter from the BCIS. So going so suddenly is not consistent with his scheming character.

Moverover, he has read too many Bill Gates/Jack Welch biographies to fancy himself an indispensable executive. A real executive who returns unexpectedly from abroad would be busy trying to close out the deal that impelled his/her return in the first place. The last thing on her mind would be repeated visits to an Internet chat room. So read more books before pretending to be at the top of the corporate world.

So why did he made this story up? I think he wants to paint as a painless picture as possible so that some of us would believe him and travel ourselves. If these guinea pigs do not experience problems from the DHS, then (and only then) he will consider going to Serbia. If there is trouble, then he will of course sit tight so that his asylum fabrication (which is a federal felony) will stay hidden and he can keep his ill-gotten green card.

DO NOT FALL INTO HIS TRAP, PEOPLE.
Why do you have two names?
USA2002 and viet30025. You have a split personality. You are confused and it seems that you were molested when you were a kid and hated your whole country as a result. sick fucks like you need to go back where they belong. can't you see your pathology? You are caught in conspiracy theories. Snap put of it and get it help.

This forum is to share experience and seek advice on issues that are common to us asylees. Please refrain from making personal judgements about each other and be civil. This forum is of value to people and unprofessional behaviour exhibited by some members is not welcome here.

Regards

Originally posted by RAsylee
This forum is to share experience and seek advice on issues that are common to us asylees. Please refrain from making personal judgements about each other and be civil. This forum is of value to people and unprofessional behaviour exhibited by some members is not welcome here.

Regards

How is your case going?

jw1951 ,

The deadline to submit the RFE was October second. My response was received on 30th September. The system has the following message ....

====

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 30, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

====

I am currently waiting to see what happens.... remember me in your prayers...

Regards,

Rasylee,

There are no asylee visas at this time, pending the presidential determination by George Bush. This is almost certainly the reason that your case is stalled. In the past few months, they had processed the waivers within days.

You are almost there.

Good luck.

jw1951 ,

The deadline to submit the RFE was October second. My response was received on 30th September. The system has the following message ....

====

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 30, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

====

I am currently waiting to see what happens.... remember me in your prayers...

Regards,

Gilbert,

Thanks for your feedback. I myself had suspected the wait time due to visa numbers not available.

On a side note I know someone who filed the case along the same time frame with me... Recommended approval and Final approval along with I-485 application. After FP she has received RFE and I-602. She also had entered the country illegaly... (It was in 1997) .... so these RFE's and I-602 seems to be a sure shot thing if entry in the US was not legal....

Regards,

Gilbert,

Thanks for your feedback. I myself had suspected the wait time due to visa numbers not available.

On a side note I know someone who filed the case along the same time frame with me... Recommended approval and Final approval along with I-485 application. After FP she has received RFE and I-602. She also had entered the country illegaly... (It was in 1997) .... so these RFE's and I-602 seems to be a sure shot thing if entry in the US was not legal....

Regards,

This is a brand new development as they had never asked for such waivers in the past. I believe that is a post 9/11 shift in policy.

We do not know if the BCIS is going to rubber-stamp the I-602s or they really intend to deny asylum adjustment for insane reasons. Let's us hope that the former is the case.

kind of strange to me, some ppl who have gotten their GC or who have not still have their native passport
most of passports are valid for 5 years. the embassy will ask for your status in USA if u need to renew it or report it lost.
i am just wondering how they did it...
may not legal