I was waiting my 485, they approved my EAD

sannams

Registered Users (C)
I thought i will recive my 485 approval, but suddenly they approved my EAD, ISTHAT MEANS I HERE FOR LONG WAIT ?

everytime i called IO they said my name check is pending.

As far as I know, they are two different processes..my friend got his EAD approval a week before his 485 approval. So they are not related..I also read a thread in this forum about somebody getting their 485 approved along with their EAD...
so don't worry, pal!! your approval is soon.....

Thanks and I hope so
Message for ead approval is also kind of unique it goes like this ...
Sounds like i485 message, last i did;nt get this message when i got my ead approved.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

sannams,

I think this should be your green card. I have not heard those messages for my EAD approval. Good luck to you.

Thanks

That is surprising...i checked my previous EAD approval notice and this is what I saw

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 28, 2005, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

so it might be your 485 approval but don't get too excited until you see it...but I will hope and pray for you...

You can find out whether the email is related to your GC approval or EAD approval based on your receipt number...it's different for both of them...

My experience of email is ..they always mention the receipt number with the message..so this way you can know whether it's for EAD or GC...

so does that email message has EAD receipt number or I-485 receipt number..?

-jsn

friend on mine got his AP approved one day AFTER I-485 approval.
You paid money so they processed it (sloooooowly).

I don't want to discourage Sannams, but EAD has card prodution order message as well. sequeunce is approval notice mailed, card production ordered, card mailed.

QUOTE=akilhere;1732312]That is surprising...i checked my previous EAD approval notice and this is what I saw

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 28, 2005, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

so it might be your 485 approval but don't get too excited until you see it...but I will hope and pray for you...[/QUOTE]

Here is the complete mail we got.

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX(Ead recipt number)

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX(Ead recipt number)
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

On July 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I also got my 4th EAD approved before my GC and then 485 got approved after 2 weeks. I think they both are processed by different officers and EAD approval doesn't mean anything about 485.

did u had similar message like, because i have'nt got this kind of message which mostly 485 message, this is my 5th EAD ;(

sannams,
When did you file your 5th EAD (date please ).
I am waiting for mine 4th one because it going to expire soon and I lost the hope on 485 approval .

singh99,

I applied on may 2nd that what notice date, but i sent in april mid itslef they took almost 20 days to send notice. For 485 they are telling my name check is pending god knows when it will be cleared, my dates are pretty much approvable :(

You should get your I485 Approval

I thought i will recive my 485 approval, but suddenly they approved my EAD, ISTHAT MEANS I HERE FOR LONG WAIT ?

everytime i called IO they said my name check is pending.

Hi Sannams, I know it is painful/frstrating to see people with later PD/ND getting approved. Same thing happened to me, my 5th EAD got approved 10 day before actual 485 approval. I think there is no co-relation and you should not think that they won't approve your 485 just because you got your extension few days back. Lets hope you will get your approval in a week or so.

I got the same message for EAD extension approval. if it is a 485 approval, your online status for 485 should be updated!
Here is the complete mail we got.

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX(Ead recipt number)

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX(Ead recipt number)
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.