I want to start a thread for those who applied 485 but I-140 is CP

iamok

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I want you to share your experience with this kind of cases. Please post your details. It will give us idea about the time frame it takes to process this kind of cases. My guess is that it can take anywhere between 1 to 6 months. Please post your details, It will give us some peace of mind .

ND 1/5/01, RD 12/27/00, EAC-01-073-xxxxx

I-140 approved for CP. Filed I-485. Still waiting and AVM says case not found.

Hi FEYANG

It seems to be that you case approved with out any delays. Is there anything we can to do to make it kind of cases processe with out delays. I appreciate your help.

No Title

I-140 approved for CP. Applied I-485 RD:12/22/2000 and ND:01/03/2001
EAC-01-071-XXXXX. AVM says application recieved on Jan 3rd ...

RD 5/12/00; ND 19/12/00, I-140 approved for CP and filed for AOS;

RD 5/12/00; ND 19/12/00, I-140 approved for CP but filed for AOS.
Waiting for approval

Hi lamok!!

I believe it all comes down to whether your I-140 approval notice is with NVC or they have sent to consulate by mistake. If it is with NVC then we can call up NVC and find out if they have it or not. If they have it then it should be fine. Our approval should be soon else god only knows when they will get back the notice from Consulate in India.
This is the reason why some guys are getting approval even after I-140 was approved for CP since NVC did not send there notice to India and some getting delayed because they made mistake to sned to India.

I wanted to know if anybody knows NVC number so that we can atleast call NVC and get some information.

Jai jadeesh hare

Thanks for the info. appreciate it. Yesterday only I found this problem. I am sick of my copmany and lawyer . Anyway NVC# 603-334-0700.Hope our cases will go smooth.

Reasons I got approved without any delay

1. I am a lucky man.
2. When I filed I-485, I included everything, 3-year tax return, W2, pay stub, employment letter, birth certificate, medical exam and the like.
3. I have a excellent lawyer, Mr. Wang at (732)418-8865. The whole process was very smooth. No question from INS in both I-140 and I-485.

Important info on CP approved I-140

Hi all -

ND - 01/01. AVM still says case not found.
My I-140 was approved for CP and applied for AOS instead. Out of curiousity, checked the NVC AVM. Upon entering the 140 EAC#, the message says "Packet3 was sent to attorney on XXXXX(Date) and waiting to hear back.

Hope this info helps.

Good Luck