I wana apply IEAD in chicago office

CAF

Registered Users (C)
I wana apply IEAD in chicago office, pls advice what papers do I have to take with me.Thanks

CAF said:
I wana apply IEAD in chicago office, pls advice what papers do I have to take with me.Thanks

How long has it been since you apply for your EAD? If it is less then 90 days you will not be able to get a IEAD. If it is more then 90 days, take your passport, old EAD (if any) and notices you have received from UCIS.

Do I have to file up application again and pay the fee again

It will be more then 90 days by by 10th of Dec. Do I have to file up application again and pay the fee again also do I have to take the photos.

Thanks

CAF said:
It will be more then 90 days by by 10th of Dec. Do I have to file up application again and pay the fee again also do I have to take the photos.

Thanks

If you don't get anything from USCIS by the 10th, go down to your local office and just take your passport and your notice. You will not be require to pay another fee. You don't have to take any photo, they will take another photo for you. Make sure and make a info pass appointment online. USCIS will no longer take walkin. Good luck

***I am not a Lawyer. I'm only speaking for past experince*********

does Ins counts 90 days rule for iEAD from RD or from ND

One more question about iEAD: does Ins counts 90 days rule for iEAD from RD or from ND........thanks in advanve

undefined
CAF said:
One more question about iEAD: does Ins counts 90 days rule for iEAD from RD or from ND........thanks in advanve

They count from the Receive date:
"If USCIS does not approve or deny your Employment Authorization Document application within 90 days (within 30 days for an asylum applicant; note: asylum applicants are eligible to file for EADs only after waiting 150 days from the date they filed their properly completed original asylum applications), you may request an interim Employment Authorization Document. You must go to your local USCIS office and bring with you proof of your identity and any documents that USCIS has sent you about your employment authorization application......" http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/ead.htm