i used to work while i was out of status..

babypanda

Registered Users (C)
but now im filing i-130 and i-485 to adjust my status and i am applying for work authorization as well and in the application you need to provide your SSN. do you think they gonna run my SSN through IRS to see through my taxes if i have been illegally working? And if they find out is my application gonna be denied and i could be deported? or i should file the supplement for I-485 now? im applying through marriage to a u.s. citizen and we have a daughter, i really dont want any troubles

You can only file an I-485 concurrently with your sponsor's I-130 if you are an Immediate Relative of a USC. The IR is forgiven unauthorized work and their overstay of their nonimmigrant visa.

There is NO communication between IRS and anyone.

You can only file an I-485 concurrently with your sponsor's I-130 if you are an Immediate Relative of a USC. The IR is forgiven unauthorized work and their overstay of their nonimmigrant visa.

There is NO communication between IRS and anyone.

i know they have forgiven the unauthorized stay i didnt know they forgiven an unauthorized employment as well, if so its good to hear that