I urge all July/August/Early September guys to unite together!! Ask our fairness back!! Remeber the

question?

Though VSC is processing most of I-485 cases under 10 months now, they always have a window of 360 - 540 days to process. Can we as July/Aug/Sep 2001 filer really do anything by contacting the local congressmen/senator?

Let us all do it....

Do you know the senator email id\'s / postal address in NJ to write to...
Count me in. All july/ aug /sep filers, let us get united.....

No Title

Guys,
My opinion on this issue is that we have to be UNITED. No doubt about it. But then in this issue for JULY/AUG/SEP filers or for that matter for anybody we have to raise this issue to the next level only if there is no progress on the processing of 485\'s from the INS. There is a clear indication that they are processing the 485\'s at a faster pace than the usual. If they can approve June cases then they will approve July cases tooo. It is only the matter of time and bear in mind when you get your 485 receipt notice it clearly says it is going to take 365 - 540 days to process these cases. So I believe we have to wait. Not too long but I have a strong feeling that our approvals are coming.
Have Fun.

I think you guys have to relax

It is not even a year since you applied for 485. In the past people have had to wait more than two years. I agree it makes sense to lobby some if a year has passed. Before that it would be wasting your breath and I doubt you will get any sympathy from the senators. In fact it might queer your pitch if you truely need help, i.e. if it takes more than a year.

I agree not a year passed , but more than 5 years passed since PD

I agree not a year passed since I485 was filed, but more than 5 years have passed since my GC application. My PD is in 1996 and still waiting for GC...