I think it\'s time to start a new RFE series.

Thanks! I did. Still, it\'s frustrating.

I also did talk to an IIO at CSC and an officer in local INS office. They all told me the same thing.

No Title

I just talked to iio about my case, but it was hard to
communicate. First she said they received my RFE reply ( same
as avm ). When I said I did not send anything she said, that is
correct and the case is pending and the message is
incorrect. Then there was a "don\'t know" reply for
all other questions. So go figure ??

You are right it is frusrating.

wait2001

I got exact same things for RFE

My lawyer received RFE last week and requested me to prepare the exact same things you said. (W2, paystubs and employment letter)
One question about job title !!! Does the job title on the employment
letter have to be exactly same with the one in the I140 documents ?

Job title

My Lawyer sent me a sample of the Employment letter which had the job title.
So not sure if it has to be same as the one in I140.

Finally, I talked to a nice lady (IIO).

I explained my situation. She asked for my home address and my attorney\'s address to make sure they have them right. For some reason, I could not access the law firm\'s web page (when I needed it the most!) while I talked to her. She suggested that I put her on hold (!) and call the law firm which I did. It turned out CSC has all the correct address. She said that she was going to send another set of RFE\'s to me and my wife. She also sounded very sympathetic when I said that we were being driven crazy by this long wait.

When I asked her what the RFE\'s were for, she said she could not tell just by looking at the computer. But she is going to pull our files out and send the RFE\'s. She also asked where I want them to be sent to, although she indicated that they normally sent the RFE\'s to the attorneys. I said the following things to her and I meant it: "Thank you very much and I have called before but I never got the type of help that I have got today."

How can i to be a citizen without any previous taxes

Hi Everybody!!!

My name is Laura, I am Permanent Resident from 5 years ago, but i never got a job for more than 4 or 5 weeks by year (my mother gave me everything), and i didn´t pay my taxes never(i´m sorry).

How can i apply for citizenship, How much money can i pay for all this years without taxes...?

thanks in advance,,,

Laura