I THINK IMMITRACKER is BOGUS

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
I dont belive the info on Immitracker that somebody by the name MYLADOOR with PD od 12/98 in EB3 Catagory got approval on 12/09 form VSC.. This is impossible I think site like this MISGUIDE the poor aplicants like us and we should boycott this kind of stupid site who makes fun of sincere people like us..
I hate this type of people posting wrong msg...

No Title

Just giving him the benifit of doubt, may be the "EB3" was a mistake. I totally agree with you because PD 12/98 for EB3 WILL NOT be considered for approval since the PD is not current. If this EB3 is not a mistake then I totally agree that this MYLADOOR is a "BOGUS".

No Title

Give myladoor a break.
He is doing what he can to provide some direction to folks who need it. Sure, there may be a couple of mistakes here and there.
Nobody is forcing anybody to abide by the analysis.
I am perfectly happy with the features.

No Title

I support corona. Even if some one posts on this message board, his EB3 petition with PD 11/2000 is approved, you can\'t say this message board is bogus. There will be some cases here and ther, which may not be correct. Trust, at your discretion. After all we are all human beings, can make mistakes also.

No Title

I think it is unfair to post a msg that is wrong because it misguide the new users and there by cause more harm than good. I think either you post to best of your knowledge or DONOT POST AT ALL. Why confuse some other user ????

No Title

If you don\'t like the list, please don\'t look at it. Or better still you take over the job which myladoor is doing. Given the conditions, I think myladoor is doing a good job. If people post wrong information, one should not expect an individual to cross-examine all the data and then add it to the database.
my $0.02 worth...

No Title

I agree with gch2001. Nobody said the tracker was
accurate! MYLADOOR is only trying to help. Blame
the unconsiderate people who might posting wrong information
intentionally!!!

So don\'t worry about the tracker, use it with your own judgement.
Or like gch2001 said don\'t look at it.

But don\'t criticize folks who are trying to help!!!

No Title

Myladoor,

You are doing a good job. Donot get disheartened by bad comments.
99% of us appreciate your sincerity and hard work. Mistakes happen inadvertently either due to oversight or due to persons posting you with info. with typing mistakes

Thanks, Pl.continue.

suresh

No Title

I completely agree with all the pro-Myladoor comments. And an advice to Hanuman, if you think there is a mistake/type, take it up with Myladoor and and help him fix it. And DO NOT post your negetive comments. If not, start a tracker and we\'ll find the mistakes.

Help him to help us.

No Title

So Hanuman,

when can we see your \'real-time\' updates of IMMITRACKER? if you don\'t have any plans on this, may be you should RECANT your statement?

just an advise.. if you say something is bad, you should show what is good... you just can\'t say it\'s bad...

No Title

Sorry for the inconveniences...

Somebody is creating junk (about 5 postings including 1 record change) on the online tracker with my screen name today, all were identified before reporting except the one record and posting rubbish on the ImmiTracker Chat forum and on this board.

The good news is that "whoever" did that has already created enough traces all around.

I had to take the "application" offline while the IP address is forwarded to the ISP - the application captures the IP. I am also collecting the IP address from the Eazy Board Admin... (And I don\'t know whether I will be able to get the IP address from this forum, however).

In the meantime sorry for the inconveniences

No Title

That is a bad thing that anybody is trying to do. I sincerly feel MYLADOOR is doing a very honest job. He is keeping track of things in a very good way. Hanuman is frustrated for some reason and loosing temper on this user is not a very good Idea I guess.

No Title

Hanuman, i think you are dumb/stupid in commenting about immitracker web-site. Immitracker.com is a pretty good web-site and i can say that 90% of the information posted is true. Myladoor you are doing a great job...

No Title

Myladoor is doing a great job in keep the board intact but there are elements that are mischevious to say the least, if anything more is said it will encourage them, who to get a cheap laugh perform the acts as we have seen right now and people like Hanuman who do not think twice before criticising ( its not Hanuman\'s fault that he saw that error but his frustration hit the roof ) somebody provide fuel to the fire to that element, as dont care suggested we have to be aware of other possible elements which can post wrong things too and try to be more analytical in our statements.