I think I am screwed

hgc,

Please search the sites here. Local transfer date is always based on RD/ND and not your transfer date. If it was based on transfer date then people in Atlanta will get an interview call after 10 years as they are currently processing Apr 01, 2001 cases and move by a month(RD/ND) in six months time.

Re: Re: Local office processing date and TSC processing date....

Originally posted by tammy2
They are processing the application with March 2003 RD. This is your I-485 receipt date not transfer date. If some one is transferred to Dallas there is fair chance of getting interview soon.

tammy2,

You are wrong about this. For example, take the following SRC (one from a search I had published a very long time ago):

SRC0204152299

The status message says:
"On June 11, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in MIAMI, FL for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in MIAMI, FL will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case"

The Miami FL local office is now processing I-485 cases with ND Jan-29, 2003.

Of course, SRC02041 is Nov. 19, 2001. This case had this same status when I published the status the first time on Jan 13, 2004 (using a perl script I had written). The status is still the same. According to your logic, this case should have been approved/rejected a long time ago.

I can cite many other such cases too. So, I maintain that the ND is the transfer date and has nothing to do with the original I-485 notice date.

Regards.
-- Sam

Originally posted by goastros
Hey samxadams,
any update on your case ?
we are maintaining a members sheet.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124338
Can you please tell us abt your case ? Approved or RFE ? or FP ??

goastros,

Sorry - had tuned out for some time now. :-(

- ND 11/01
- FP 05/03
- RFE sent by TSC 03/04
- RFE reply sent 03/04
- RFE received by TSC 03/04
- case transferred to Local Office (Dallas) 03/04

Current status -- completely screwed; expect to wait another year for Dallas local office to move processing from 03/03 to 03.04.

Please update the spreadsheet for me (don't have access to excel etc.) That is why I am poor perl hacker. :)

Regards.
-- Sam