I talked to the IIO today as well..

shyradish

Registered Users (C)
I spoke with a lady today and she told me they are processing aug cases> my 485 was filed in feb 2002...I was like "so, you are telling me that it will take 6 more months for them to even open my case ??"..and she says " not necessarily, we may process them quicker than that. Please call back in 3 months."

so..I guess...it\'s never gonna end...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 2 more months for my 6 months.

Not telling which center doesn\'t make any sense

For example, my case with NSC, ND=Nov, 2000, is still pending. IIO\'s promised too much in NSC.

You are crazy and immature

Patience is a virtue!!

Feb 2002 cases have no chance of any approval for another 5-6 months. By then, the Priority dates for EB categories might retrogress. In that case, you may not see any approval for much longer.

If you keep calling IIO, you will be in bigger trouble as they are known to delay cases at times.

Anyways...who cares. Crzy ppl don\'t deserve any approval.

did you read the article on Murthy.com abt PD retrogressing??

The article says that the priority dates are possibly not going to retrogress until the mid of 2003. So don't have to worry.

Another thing to note as far as processing times are concerned os that, there were lot of cases filed in the month of July,Aug & September. After these months passed, INS didn't receive that many cases ..which means the processing is going to be much faster than it is now. So there is a possibility of a lesser wait time for people having filed after September(During Sept 11- 30 there wasn't much activity at INS also). Currently VSC is the fastest but who knows, it might become the slowest because we have seen this happening in the past.

What I would recommend is to sit and relax and wait till they start handling 2002 cases. Thats when we will know where you stand. And as WhoCares1 rightly said..Patience is virtue.

And please don't keep on calling IIO when your receipt date is of future. This might just push back the processing times and also hold back your case looking at the no. of calls you make to know the status.

Hope my post did make some sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you read the article on Murthy.com abt PD retrogressing??

She has posted that the priority dates are possibly not going to retrogress until the mid of 2003. So don\'t have to worry. Another thing to note here is, there were lot of cases filed in the month of July,Aug & September. After these months passed, INS didn\'t receive that many cases which means the processing is going to be much faster. Currently VSC is the fastest but who knows, it might become the slowest because we have seen this happening in the past. What I would do is just sit and relax and wait till they start handling 2002 cases. Thats when we will know where we stand.And as WhoCares1 rightly said..Patience is virtue. And please don\'t keep on calling IIO when they are not even looking at your receipt date. This might just push back the processing times and also hold back your case looking at the no. of calls you make to know the status. Hope my post did make some sense.

stop pissing me off...

dude...you have seen me post on this site a thousand time, heard my comments, fought back..all that shit...can\'t you just search for shyradish and get my info ??? what do you have to be so ignorant ???
stop being silly fartheads.