I still don't understand this

nitti_nscwaiter

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Priority date was set before also. I think it was jun 2002 now it is jan 1998. My PD is apr2004 and I got RFE 21/2 months ago. I don't understand how come they touched my case if they are following all priority dates?

I have now answer for this and I asked so many ppl here and even my attoryny also, nobody has answer for it :confused:

any idea?

nitti_nscwaiter,

What is your EB Category? If it is EB2 that answers your questions since it is current till Sept end.

nitti_nscwaiter said:
Guys,
Priority date was set before also. I think it was jun 2002 now it is jan 1998. My PD is apr2004 and I got RFE 21/2 months ago. I don't understand how come they touched my case if they are following all priority dates?

I have now answer for this and I asked so many ppl here and even my attoryny also, nobody has answer for it :confused:

any idea?
My guess. I think though they work on a case whose PD is not current, but only approve a case when PD become current. No one knows the exact procedure. :)

I had asked my lawyer about this october visa bulletin "heart breaking" news. Below is his reply:

" I suppose everyone will get affected. Let’s hope your case gets approved before Sept. 30. We can send a letter asking them to approve, but this is the best that can be done. Your adjustment will remain pending. "

Mine is EB2 category - Sept. 2003. got biometrics done in August 2005. Replied to RFP and LUD changed two times in first week of September. Sneator says that this idiot people did a mess and now they will send third finger print notice by early next week. I really hope that I get this notice ASAP and my case gets approval before September 30, 2005.
Bottomline we all have just 2 weeks now. Best thing is contact senetor, ask lawyer and employer to send a letter to this idiot and useless department.

tjshah said:
I had asked my lawyer about this october visa bulletin "heart breaking" news. Below is his reply:

" I suppose everyone will get affected. Let’s hope your case gets approved before Sept. 30. We can send a letter asking them to approve, but this is the best that can be done. Your adjustment will remain pending. "

Mine is EB2 category - Sept. 2003. got biometrics done in August 2005. Replied to RFP and LUD changed two times in first week of September. Sneator says that this idiot people did a mess and now they will send third finger print notice by early next week. I really hope that I get this notice ASAP and my case gets approval before September 30, 2005.
Bottomline we all have just 2 weeks now. Best thing is contact senetor, ask lawyer and employer to send a letter to this idiot and useless department.

tjshah

Who do you address this letter to?

Sept03NIW said:
tjshah

Who do you address this letter to?
Sept03NIW
I didn't understand your question. Do you mean to say that whom we should write to inquiry about your case and request for approval?

Yes thats what I mean. Do you address it to the visa officer, explain your situation and ask for an approval?

Sept03NIW said:
Yes thats what I mean. Do you address it to the visa officer, explain your situation and ask for an approval?
I guess you have to write to visa officer. Let me get response from my lawyer & then I will update you.

Please let me also know tjshah

Mine is October-2003. if i need act i will also talk to sentor on the same.

tjshah said:
I guess you have to write to visa officer. Let me get response from my lawyer & then I will update you.