I still can't believe ! WAC03-148 APPROVED !

wac03-148

Registered Users (C)
At 12:04pm I got 4 e-mails (2 for me and 2 for my wife) saying our cases are approved !!!!!!! :D I checked the website and LUD is 7/15, it says our cases were approved on July 14th. This is really a happy day ! :)

I would like to thank a lot of people in this forum for providing us with so much help and useful information.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us with this place to exchange experiences, to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, PCee, SillyMan, and many many others for their help during this long journey.

Good luck to everybody, you will all get your approvals soon.

:D :) :D :) :D :)

Congratulations !!

> Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us with this place to exchange experiences, to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, PCee, SillyMan, and many many others for their help during this long journey.

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

wac03-148 said:
At 12:04pm I got 4 e-mails (2 for me and 2 for my wife) saying our cases are approved !!!!!!! :D I checked the website and LUD is 7/15, it says our cases were approved on July 14th. This is really a happy day ! :)

I would like to thank a lot of people in this forum for providing us with so much help and useful information.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us with this place to exchange experiences, to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever, PCee, SillyMan, and many many others for their help during this long journey.

Good luck to everybody, you will all get your approvals soon.

:D :) :D :) :D :)

Njoy................

Congratulations! :) I am sure you are absolutely excited!

wac03-148 said:
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us with this place to exchange experiences, to Kashmir, 140_takes_4ever
No worries, glad to be of help. :)

congratulations.

I am wondering whether all approved WAC03 (2003 march onwards),did they have 140 approved already..or their 140 were pending also?