I scheduled InfoPass for this Thursday.

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
I just want to share my experience with you.

I will try to find out whether my I-485 has cleared security background or not. If it didn't, so I will get ready to file a Mandamus lawsuit as soon as 60 days from sending my I-485 RFE kicks in. I can't take it anymore.

I will post here the results of the Infopass meeting on Thurdsday. Hopefully the immigration officer won't ignore my request.

Regards,

Marlon2006

Marlon,

When did the status of your case changed to 60 days notice: When your PD became current or when they received your RFE?

Thanks.

Status changed to 60 days on September 9th, 2006.
PD became current 45 days ago.

AlterEgo said:
Marlon,

When did the status of your case changed to 60 days notice: When your PD became current or when they received your RFE?

Thanks.

marlon2006 said:
We learned that it became current on the previous bulletin, released on September 12th.

Sept 12 VB is for Oct. That is, the clock didn't really start ticking until Oct 01, 2006. :D

It is true, but I think I can still find out whether the security checks have been cleared or not. If not, then I can use my visit as a record and get ready for follow up with congressman on Nov 13th.

belacut said:
Sept 12 VB is for Oct. That is, the clock didn't really start ticking until Oct 01, 2006. :D

Caution ..

EB2, PD Feb 2001 - still not through

Infopass - do not be rash afterwards!

Congressman and Senator might help even without the stamped Infopass appointment.

Good luck . let us know how it went.

My experience was only so-so. You do not get much out of it