I received my Authorization No.

kavitha peddi

Hi,
  I applied in May and inspite of back and forth communication due to incorrect form of proof of registration, I finally received authorisation no. today. When I called NABP couple of days ago I was told that all the applicants of May will get their authorisation by the end of january.
Best wishes,
kavitha.

No Title

Hi,
How did you submit your registration? How long did it take them to notify about your registration? Why do they are taking so long to approve? I submitted all my origianl documents in a sealed envelops from the respective authorities in the 1st week of Jan. Do you think that i did it in a right way? If so when would you expect mine to be approved.
Thanks

No Title

Hi,
  I submitted my application in May.I sent notorised pharmacy registration of mine with the application.I recieved a letter on september 4th saying that the registration I sent was not in the correct form.I think you sent all your documents in a correct way(if you had sent your transcripts,marklists and original degree certificate stamped and sealed from the university and your registration or licence from the pharmacy council who issued it).For me they took exactly 8 months to give authorisation.I don\'t have any idea why they are taking this long.Anyway I hope you all will get your authorisation quickly.

No Title

hi kavitha.
         I too got the letter in dec after 6 months saying that i have to send the official proof of the documents before march 29
now i have to send my original degree and registration certificate.
transcript in a sealed encelope.
Is this the correct way of sending?
Do we have send our degree and registraion in a sealed envelope?
 please let me know by mail radhiind@hotmail.com
goodluck.
radhika.

No Title

Hi Radhika,
          I\'m assuming that they gave you 2 months and 19 days time for submitting the documents because I noticed that they are giving everyone the same time.I\'m also assuming that all the documents you sent were rejected by FPGEC.I\'ll tell you exactly how I did and hope it\'ll help you.I sent xerox copies of marklists and original degree certificate stamped and sealed by university.I sent xerox copy of pharmacy registration certificate stamped and sealed by state pharmacy council after the notorised copy of registration that I sent was rejected.
Good luck,
kavitha.

No Title

dear kavitha,
 thanks for giving this information immediately.
Now i have arranged to get only my transcript get sealed from the university and i planned to send my original degree and registration as it is.
can u let me know do we have to send the degree and registraion also in a sealed envelope from respective authority.

reply me asap so that i can arrange for getting my degree and registraion in a sealed envelope.
if u don\'t mind send ur reply to my mail id radhiind@hotmail.com
thanks
radhika.

No Title

Hi Kavitha Peddi!
           This is Siri here....I am happy that u got ur authorusation no. at last ...I too got an intimation from NABP stating that they need to have my registration certificate directly sent from the pharmacy council...I am a registered pharmacist of AP, India...could u please mail me how u got the process done from the council as the registrar there is not willing to sign and stamp...I will be thankful if u can reply at the earliest.Bye!
   Siri....

No Title

hi kavitha,
iam rajani. i have applied for fpgee on dec and i know that they are making a long time to reply.but recently i have heard that we should send the registration sealed from pharmacy council of our particular state.but i didn\'t do so.so what is my next step?should i wait till i get the letter from fpgee or send them the regestration as per they told.please reply me to my email id @aarthisree@yahoo.com.
thank u.
good luck,
rajani.

No Title

Hi Kavitha,

I am a registered pharmacist from AP,India. I am planning to submit my application to FPGEC. For this purpose i had all the documents(i.e original marklists and degree certificate signed and sealed by university and original registration certificate). But after reading thru your message and others i understood that i need to get original registration certificate signed and sealed by Pharamacy council. Can u pls tell me how to get this certificate sealed and signed from pharmacy council as the registrar is not willing to do that. Appreciate if you reply asap. either reply to this mesage or email me at kosarajusatya@yahoo.com.Thanks.. Satya

No Title

Hi Satya,
   That fellow (Registrar) is either an idiot or probably a corrupt #@$%&**## who is creating similar problems to every one. Or probably one of those who never got any attention in their life and suddenly now every one needs his help and enjoying that attention and thus prolonging it as much as possible!
   I would say sitting in that position it must be one of his job responsibilities that he certify any valid and true certificates. I am not sure why he doesn\'t understand that most of the universities now have a well established process for issuing the transcripts and infact I my self got this done about 10 years back from a Univ by the registrar after having paid some fee through challan to the Univ in a couple of hours of effort.
  Well, Some times it helps to vent out frustration :)
     Having said all this, take a copy of Information Brochure from FPGEC, your original certificate and ask him to issue a \'good standing certificate\' (in lieu of this transcript) or whatever as he calls it as and hope that FPGEC accepts this.
     As we have sent it similarly only about 10 days and still waiting for the approval from FPGEC, we are not 100% sure that FPGEC accepts this but thats the best we could do for now!
     I would like to hear from others who have sent either a similar certificate or if something else and got their approval!

Hope this helps,

No Title

hi guys
     I applied last year(2000) june and inspite of all communication, sending my official documents again in the month of Feb2001 as per board requestion finally i received my authorisatiion number to give my exam.

Good luck for those waiting for their approval.
Radhika.